Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd consists of a dedicated group of enthusiastic people occupied with sales, installation and communication as well as the service and maintenance of the navigation & Communication systems in Maritime Industry. Due to the growth of our organization, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated:
Service Engineer shall respond to customer complaints, evaluate and resolves problems for the customer; assist in installing and repairing the equipment, analyze inspect and reviews findings to determine the solution of the problem and to reach customer’s requirement.
Responsibility & Duty
- Servicing, installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of marine communication and navigation equipment;
- Providing technical support on email / phone enquiries to service coordinators;
- Mainly job duties at Shipyard, anchorage and overseas for installation, commissioning, service, trouble shooting, repair and warranty;
- Ensure conformance to ensure test results are consistent;
- Completion of Installation and commissioning work with proper reports;
- Management of Service report, record on service, maintenance, warranty, and repair works are given;
- Liaison with Service Coordinator and relevant suppliers provide technical solution for defect reports relating to equipment and follow up to customer’s requirement;
- Work experience with Radar, Echosounder, Autopilot, Speed log, Radio Equipment, MF/HF, VHF, Fleet Broadband, VSAT and etc. is an advantage;
- Able to travel overseas especially on short notice;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Good attitude and behavior being ambassador for the company.
Education and Experience/Job Competencies
- Nitec/Higher Nitec/Diploma in Electronics/Communications/ RF Technology/ Marine or relevant working experience in installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of marine navigation equipment;
- Above 2 – 5 years’ experience in marine & offshore industries;
- Shipyard safety Instruction Course.
- Customer oriented;
- Being able to present and solve problems analytically;
- Perfectionistic and attention to quality;
- Thinking out-of-the-box;
- Showing initiative.
What do we offer?
- Competitive pay;
- Provide Company Transport;
- Personal development opportunities (training);
- Possibilities to develop within the company;
- Career Advancement Opportunity;
- Working conditions suitable to your responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Venue: Tuas, Singapore
Nationality: Only applicable for Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
If you are interested and qualified candidates may apply by forwarding your resume to email@example.comBack to overviewApply now