Alphatron Marine is an important player in Maritime Navigation & Communication, Instrumentation and Automation. With our head office in Rotterdam (the Netherlands) and several smaller branches in Europe, the USA, Curacao and Singapore we always endeavour to be close to our customers. From the Service Coordination Department in our head office in Rotterdam we arrange service and maintenance visits to ships to repair and check our equipment.
Due to the growth of our organisation, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated:
What do we expect from you?
As Service Coordinator your responsibilities are planning attendances and the administrative process following this visit. You are the first contact person for our customers who require service. The customers call or email with their service or maintenance request. You register these requests into the system and arrange for one of the service engineers to attend the vessel. You communicate this process and its progress with the customer. After the attendance, you are responsible for settling the service visit administratively, you arrange needed equipment and spare parts, you register the hours spent on the service, the travel time and distance and the engineer’s expenses. Part of this is keeping track of profit margins and finally handing over the complete file to the finance department. You judge whether the attendance needs to be followed up or if any warranty terms or agreements are involved. The day-to-day administrative tasks of the department are also part of your responsibilities. All in all a very versatile job in which you are responsible for coordinating the entire process of a service or maintenance visit.
What do we ask from you?
- You have finished an education at HBO level.
- You have relevant working experience.
- You have good knowledge of Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing. German is an advantage.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office.
- Affinity with the maritime sector is an advantage. Experience in working in a technical company is an advantage.
- Showing initiative in taking on tasks and looking for ways to work more efficiently is something that excites you.
What characterises you?
- Customer oriented.
- Systematic and structured.
- Perfectionistic and eye for quality.
- Team player.
- Hands-on mentality.
What do we offer you?
- An independent and challenging position in an ambitious team of people.
- An inspiring work environment in a flat organisation.
- An internationally oriented work environment with the possibility to travel.
- Possibilities to develop within the company.
- An office overlooking the New Maas river.
- Working conditions suitable to your responsibilities.
Are you looking for a dynamic and independent job, in which you are free to show initiative to help professionalise the company and do you match the requirement? Apply now through the “Apply Now” button below and send us a covering letter and your CV.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.