Remote monitoring and maintenance possibilities
As the COVID-19 virus continues to pose a threat in daily life and business operations, we would like to serve our customers in the best and safest possible way in these challenging times. To limit the chance of spreading the virus, implementing a healthy work environment for both customers and employees is our priority. We contribute to this cause by offering a variety of remote monitoring and maintenance possibilities.
Our global support centers in Rotterdam, Singapore, and Houston provide expert technical and operational support 24/7. Our virtual monitoring and maintenance services ensure that customers get the expertise they need, where and when it is needed. Our remote monitoring and maintenance solutions are designed to address the challenges of establishing a secure and reliable remote session to the vessel’s control system via satellite communications. Our highly skilled, certified engineers solve service assignments at minimum cost and time by using Remote Support tools. We can provide you and your customers with full first-line expert support, remote diagnostics, RMS, AlphaEye support and technical advice.
Why you should consider remote maintenance and monitoring
- 24/7 access to JRC and Alphatron Marine global network of certified experts and engineers;
- Reduce operational cost and minimize the number of service trips;
- Solve problems effectively using remote services to reduce cost and downtime and provide improved quality and safety in faultfinding and maintenance operations;
- Real time virtual, onboard support;
- Remote Assistance during critical and complex operations.
Contact our sales department if you want to know more about our remote monitoring and maintenance solutions. They are happy to help you!Get in touch