We are pleased to inform you that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd has been given the official approval from the ministry of Trade and Industry the exception from “Suspension of Workplace Activities”. That means that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd would remain open and serve our partners and customers as much as usual until the end of the Circuit Breaker period, 4th of May 2020. We are committed to fight the Covid-19 and stand strong together!
What does that mean and what do we do?
- All our staff that can work from home works from home. Sales and purchase team work from home 100%.
- Pasir Panjang office, showroom and training facility is fully closed.
- Service team is working in “staggered teams”. Team A and team B are 100% separated and will not fiscally see each other.
- All our offices are fumigated every week on Friday and Saturday so that we can start “fresh” every beginning of the week.
- Warehouse team works with minimum crew. Please bear with us.
- Finance and admin team work from home as much as possible, and when in the office sufficient “special distance is adhered. Meeting rooms have also been turned into office space.
- We start and stop work in 5 timings to relax the stress on the public transport and company van. Company van has seating arrangements to keep social distance.
- Service and commissioning engineers including trainers work from home. This will increase remote support capacity for our customers in these difficult times.
The situation changes almost on a daily basis and Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd is monitoring this closely. If there are any changes we will make a new update and make the appropriate adjustments to comply with all the ministries (MTI, MOH and MOM).
Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd.
59S Tuas South Avenue 1
SHARE THE LOVEBack to overview
Alphatron Marine opens second location in France along the Côte d’Azur
16 March 2018 - Alphatron Marine is pleased to announce the opening of her second location in France. After Le Havre, the new establishment is strategically located in Mougins in the South East of France. In this region, we will be able to quickly address any needs for new and existing customers in the fishing, offshore, maritime, dredging, yachting and government markets now more quickly and efficiently than ever before.Read more
Navarino signs VAR agreement with JRC and Alphatron Marine
15 June 2018 - JRC and Alphatron Marine are pleased to announce the signing of a distribution agreement with Navarino for Inmarsat’s Global Xpress and FleetBroadband portfolio. With this official agreement made during the Posidonia exhibition, Navarino will be one of JRC’s Inmarsat Value Added Reseller (VAR) partners who are offering Inmarsat’s FleetXpress solution to their valuable customers.Read more