Alphatron Marine is a world renowned supplier of integrated bridge solutions, represent major industry brands and manufacturer of unique complementary products to the Japan Radio Company Ltd (JRC) portfolio. With the full support of Centers of Excellence in Tokyo, Singapore, Houston and Rotterdam, the combined synergies bring quality and innovation to owners, operators and shipyards, redefining the future of ocean, offshore and river navigation.
From the Service Coordination Department in our head office in Rotterdam our Service Department arranges service and maintenance visits to ships to repair and check our equipment. To assist out Service Coordinators, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated
Accurate and customer oriented jack-of-all trades
What do we expect from you?
As Service Administrator for the Service Coordination Department you are responsible for the administrative process following a service order.
When the service visit and order have been completed by one of your colleagues, you take care of the administrative completion; you book the used materials, the hours worked, travel and expenses of the engineer and prepare the file for the invoicing department.
Day to day administrative tasks such as filing, checking invoices and reports are also part of your job.
You are the first point of contact for customers at the service department’s counter. You handle the repair of equipment that is handed in by the engineers as well as by customers. During team meetings you take the minutes of meeting and make a report of the actions that need to be taken which were discussed during the meeting.
What do we ask from you?
- You have completed an education at MBO level.
- You have experience working in a similar job.
- You have good knowledge of Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office.
- Affinity with the maritime sector is an advantage. Experience in working in a technical company is an advantage.
- Supporting your colleagues administratively gives you energy and you show initiative in taking on tasks.
What characterizes you?
- Customer oriented.
- Systematic and structured.
- Perfectionistic and eye for quality.
- Team player.
- Hands-on mentality.
What do we offer you?
- A versatile and independent position.
- A young and enterprising atmosphere.
- Possibilities to develop within the company.
- An inspiring work environment in a flat organisation.
- An office overlooking the New Maas river.
- Working conditions suitable to your responsibilities.
Are you looking for a dynamic and independent job, in which you are free to show initiative to help professionalise the company and do you match the requirements? Apply now through the “Apply Now” button below and send us a covering letter and your CV.개요로 돌아 가기 지금 신청하십시오