We are pleased to inform you that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd has been given the official approval from the ministry of Trade and Industry the exception from “Suspension of Workplace Activities”. That means that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd would remain open and serve our partners and customers as much as usual until the end of the Circuit Breaker period, 4th of May 2020. We are committed to fight the Covid-19 and stand strong together!
What does that mean and what do we do?
- All our staff that can work from home works from home. Sales and purchase team work from home 100%.
- Pasir Panjang office, showroom and training facility is fully closed.
- Service team is working in “staggered teams”. Team A and team B are 100% separated and will not fiscally see each other.
- All our offices are fumigated every week on Friday and Saturday so that we can start “fresh” every beginning of the week.
- Warehouse team works with minimum crew. Please bear with us.
- Finance and admin team work from home as much as possible, and when in the office sufficient “special distance is adhered. Meeting rooms have also been turned into office space.
- We start and stop work in 5 timings to relax the stress on the public transport and company van. Company van has seating arrangements to keep social distance.
- Service and commissioning engineers including trainers work from home. This will increase remote support capacity for our customers in these difficult times.
The situation changes almost on a daily basis and Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd is monitoring this closely. If there are any changes we will make a new update and make the appropriate adjustments to comply with all the ministries (MTI, MOH and MOM).
Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd.
59S Tuas South Avenue 1
SHARE THE LOVEVolver a resumen general
Successful operation AlphaBridge on the RT Borkum
12 enero 2018 - It was already half a year ago that the Padmos built RT Borkum was successfully handed over to its owner Rotortug and she has been exceeding the expectations ever since. With the energetic cooperation between all parties during the newbuild process and the flattering feedback of the owner to date, we are proud to have delivered a unique configuration on the world’s first leather bridge on a tugboat.Leer más
Space-saving Dynamic Positioning system by Navis
10 febrero 2014 - In the Navis NavDP 4000 Dynamic Positioning systems, the Remote Manual Thruster Controls, the Main Engine Alarm & Monitoring system and the autopilot are all integrated. This saves both space and cabling as well as offers the end user a single point of contact whenever the system requires service and engineering support.Leer más