Alphatron Marine is proud to introduce a sneak preview of our new product, the Alpha-MINDS (Multifunctional Information Navigation & Docking System), for smaller and medium-sized vessels during Europort 2019 in Rotterdam.
The Alpha-MINDS is based on the new in house developed software platform, named Lynx. Lynx is a new flexible automation platform with a flexible GUI for monitoring and controlling all kinds of equipment onboard a vessel. Lynx makes it possible to freely compose a GUI out of widgets (add-ons) for relevant information and controls out of an ever-growing Lynx library.
The Alpha-MINDS console (or package) is standard equipped with a high-resolution 26-inch touch screen with a range of modular build integrated functionalities unique to the industry. With Alpha-MINDS you can select different modules in order to build up the system based upon the customer’s demand and budget. The available modules:
- A special docking information screen makes easy docking possible with a sharp overview supported by camera images and high accuracy GPS sensors;
- A basic ENC/ECDIS approved chart database is supporting the information underlay. This basic composition is complying with ECDIS regulations and offers the full docking aid information suite as an additional benefit;
- As an option, the system could be upgraded to a more advanced ECDIS system.
Due to fact that the design of the system is modular, a library of optional extra conning pages can be added like Passage, Dredging info, SAR info or other custom build applications.
Another very advanced feature is available for vessel voyage planning and reporting, called NeCST and designed by JRC in close cooperation with NYK lines. JRC NeCST is a voyage planning system supporting ECDIS routes and tracks. With NeCST the ship’s crew is able to:
- Share data with ships and offices via the cloud with JRC’s J-Cloud;
- Simple route planning with an intuitive user interface;
- Handwrite on electronic chart and export to ECDIS;
- Weather/meteorological info overlay/routing;
- Easy hand over to next Officer on duty;
- Efficient briefing voyage and task on board;
By adding the JRC JMA-5300 or JMR-5400 radar series a full advanced bridge concept is realised for vessels up to 10.000 GT.
For more information about Alpha-MINDS, NeCST or Lynx we invite you to visit our booth at Europort. Our team with professionals are available and we will gladly help you further.
Meet us at stand number 3408, hall 3
Europort: 5 - 8 November 2019
SHARE THE LOVEVolver a resumen general
AlphaFuelControl now also in use by Chemgas at sea
3 julio 2014 - Mr. Tiemen Zoer, superintendent at Chemgas says “If Dutch the shipping industry works together, we can develop excellent products that will attract attention all over the world, and we will stay economically strong. AlphaFuelControl is one such product with which Alphatron Marine is taking fuel economy systems to a whole new level in cooperation with various suppliers and customers.”Leer más
Alphatron Marine is enlarging its presence in the field of Maritime Closed Circuit Television systems.
5 febrero 2020 - Based upon more than 30 years of experience in the field and the ongoing demand for intelligent CCTV systems on board of all kinds of vessels, Alphatron Marine has extended its portfolio with intelligent camera solutions. Next to offering proprietary analog AlphaCam cameras, Alphatron Marine partners up with Hikvision, a provider of innovative IP security products and solutions.Leer más
Gracias por tu mensaje. Nos pondremos a trabajar para usted lo antes posible.