Electrical Design Engineer
Alphatron Marine is an importer, supplier, installer and service provider of high-quality navigation and communication equipment on board of ships. As an Electrical Design Engineer you are the spider in the web between Sales, the customer, Logistics and the workshop. You are involved starting from drawing, up to the end result in the tailor-made implementation of the systems purchased by our customers. A dynamic job with many international contacts at our head office in Rotterdam.
Electrical Design Engineer
As soon as your colleagues from the Sales department have sold one of our systems to a customer, the Project Manager / Engineer gets to work. That is your internal client. You will support them with your drawing skills to come up with an optimal design for our customer. By means of the drawing package you make clear where and how the equipment should be placed, after all, every system and ship is different. If necessary, you also take into account the laws and regulations, which can differ per country. Experience in maritime technology is nice but not necessary.
• You work out drawings in the electrical field of sold systems (2D/3D).
• You maintain good contact with your client about developments in the assignment
• You revise drawings
• You prepare workshop installations
• You prepare the transfer protocol
An example of an assignment could be developing a complete drawing package of a navigation and communication system on board of various types of ships for leading shipyards.
You are part of a team of professionals that - in addition to you - consists of 14 colleagues: 4 Project Managers, 5 Project Engineers, 3 Project Support Engineers, an Electrical Design Engineer and a Project Database Engineer. You report to the Manager Installation & Engineering.
Who are you?
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering at MBO 4 level
• Skilled in MsOffice programs
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, See Electrical and E-Plan
• Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
• Strong in planning and keeping a schedule
A nice work environment. Together we work hard to supply the best service to our customers and for the success of our company. Depending on your ambitions there are possibilities for further growth within the company.
We also offer you:
• A salary fitting your responsibilities;
• A fun and dynamic organization with short lines of communication;
• A minimum of 25 vacation days;
• Extra vacation days if you don’t call in sick/stay healthy and the possibility to buy more;
• Good pension scheme, with a low employee contribution;
• Travel allowance (our office is easy to reach by public transport, but there is also enough parking space available);
• Access to online trainings with respect to your own development;
• Daily delicious lunch;
• Fun activities on a regular basis.
Does all of the above sound interesting to you?
Would you like to work with us as an Electrical Design Engineer and do you meet (most of) the requirements? Then we invite you to apply via the application button. If you have any questions about the job or the application process, please contact Gerda Timmermans, HR Advisor, phone 010-4534000.
Introducing: we are Alphatron Marine
The developments in the maritime world are moving fast. Very fast. But luckily so are we.
We are here to help businesses with innovative solutions that better align with today’s technology and capabilities. We create solutions that the market demands and that ships need. We are Alphatron Marine! Alphatron Marine is an employer that offers equal opportunities. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make hiring decisions based on your experience and skills. We appreciate your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
We like to recruit ourselves and do not work with recruitment and selection agencies.
Danke für deine Nachricht. Wir werden so schnell wie möglich für Sie arbeiten.