The R in JRC so to say could be easily associated with Radar instead of Radio. Since our humble beginning in 1915 as a radio manufacturer, the company has grown to become a global leader of marine radar systems with many world firsts, having sold close to 400,000 units.
JRC has a wide range of scanners available. X-band offers greater resolution and detection of smaller targets, but is subject to interference from rain and seas. S-band radar has a longer range and less interference from rain and sea clutter, but has less sensitivity for small targets. Available as a traditional magnetron type or solid state (S-band), low maintenance scanners, transceiver up or down, various scanner lengths and output power, normal or high speed, many variations are possible, to always have a solution at hand to fit your type of vessel.
- 100-MFD JRC JAN-7201-9202 JMR-7200-9200 Instruct Manual Function 2
- 101-RadarSea JRC JMR-7200-9200 Instruct Manual Basic
- 101-RadarSea JRC JMR-7200-9200 Instruct Manual Function
- 101-RadarSea JRC JMR-7200-9200 Instruct Manual Reference
- 101-RadarSea JRC JMR-7200-9200 Operation Manual Basic
Wenn Sie Fragen zu unserem ProLine Paket, weiteren Produkten oder unseren Geschäftsbedingungen haben, melden Sie sich bei uns.
Thank you for your message. We will get to work for you as soon as possible.