We are pleased to inform you that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd has been given the official approval from the ministry of Trade and Industry the exception from “Suspension of Workplace Activities”. That means that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd would remain open and serve our partners and customers as much as usual until the end of the Circuit Breaker period, 4th of May 2020. We are committed to fight the Covid-19 and stand strong together!
What does that mean and what do we do?
- All our staff that can work from home works from home. Sales and purchase team work from home 100%.
- Pasir Panjang office, showroom and training facility is fully closed.
- Service team is working in “staggered teams”. Team A and team B are 100% separated and will not fiscally see each other.
- All our offices are fumigated every week on Friday and Saturday so that we can start “fresh” every beginning of the week.
- Warehouse team works with minimum crew. Please bear with us.
- Finance and admin team work from home as much as possible, and when in the office sufficient “special distance is adhered. Meeting rooms have also been turned into office space.
- We start and stop work in 5 timings to relax the stress on the public transport and company van. Company van has seating arrangements to keep social distance.
- Service and commissioning engineers including trainers work from home. This will increase remote support capacity for our customers in these difficult times.
The situation changes almost on a daily basis and Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd is monitoring this closely. If there are any changes we will make a new update and make the appropriate adjustments to comply with all the ministries (MTI, MOH and MOM).
Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd.
59S Tuas South Avenue 1
SHARE THE LOVE返回到概要
Alphatron Marine Noord has receive an order for an AlphaBridge on the ship TSHD "YED PRIOR".
13 二月 2020 - Alphatron Marine Noord is proud to announce that it has received a contract for an AlphaBridge for the TSHD "Yed Prior" from Spaansen BV. TSHD "Yed Prior" is a dry cargo ship called GERD which is being converted by Spaansen BV into gravel hopper. The AlphaBridge has been composed in collaboration with the ship's captain, resulting in a tailor-made bridge in which all instruments have been optimized for navigation and dredging work. “We are convinced that our unique ‘Alphabridge’ concept with a set-up of two adapted so-called 'Tugboat' consoles can do this ship conversion a good service” said Maerten van Uggelen, Sales Manager.了解更多
JRC/Alphatron Marine partners up with IHC’s global maritime e-commerce platform ShipSupport
5 二月 2019 - JRC/Alphatron Marine is proud to announce that we have joined Royal IHC’s pioneering e-commerce platform as one of its trusted global partners. Launched in November 2018, ShipSupport.com represents a game changer for the global maritime industry. This user-friendly interface and simple to use digital platform makes it quicker and easier for customers to order all their required parts online for their vessels and equipment.了解更多