We are pleased to inform you that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd has been given the official approval from the ministry of Trade and Industry the exception from “Suspension of Workplace Activities”. That means that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd would remain open and serve our partners and customers as much as usual until the end of the Circuit Breaker period, 4th of May 2020. We are committed to fight the Covid-19 and stand strong together!
What does that mean and what do we do?
- All our staff that can work from home works from home. Sales and purchase team work from home 100%.
- Pasir Panjang office, showroom and training facility is fully closed.
- Service team is working in “staggered teams”. Team A and team B are 100% separated and will not fiscally see each other.
- All our offices are fumigated every week on Friday and Saturday so that we can start “fresh” every beginning of the week.
- Warehouse team works with minimum crew. Please bear with us.
- Finance and admin team work from home as much as possible, and when in the office sufficient “special distance is adhered. Meeting rooms have also been turned into office space.
- We start and stop work in 5 timings to relax the stress on the public transport and company van. Company van has seating arrangements to keep social distance.
- Service and commissioning engineers including trainers work from home. This will increase remote support capacity for our customers in these difficult times.
The situation changes almost on a daily basis and Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd is monitoring this closely. If there are any changes we will make a new update and make the appropriate adjustments to comply with all the ministries (MTI, MOH and MOM).
Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd.
59S Tuas South Avenue 1
SHARE THE LOVE返回到概要
Alphatron Marine BV enters into a strategic partnership with Shipping Technology
8 五月 2019 - Rotterdam, the Netherlands, 8 May 2019 - During “Maritime Industry”, which will be held from 7 to 9 May in the event hall in Gorinchem, Alphatron Marine will ratify a unique collaboration on Thursday 9 May at 2 PM. A partnership in which the enormous experience in the field of development, delivery, installation and service of maritime electronics that Alphatron Marine has built up over the past 30 years will be combined with the highly innovative ideas around the so-called Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications, which Shipping Technology develops for the maritime sector.了解更多
Crew welfare thanks to fast internet and WiFi throughout your vessel
3 七月 2014 - High costs and low bandwidth mean that crews often have limited access to satellite communication. Alphatron Marine offers an excellent alternative, providing fast, reliable internet for the crews of vessels sailing in areas covered by UMTS, such as coastal waters, harbours or inland waterways. Our integrated solution using bonded UMTS and the WiFi system, manufactured by the US company Ruckus, gives you extremely fast internet and WiFi coverage, in maritime terms, over pretty much the entire vessel.了解更多
Thank you for your message. We will get to work for you as soon as possible.