The R in JRC so to say could be easily associated with Radar instead of Radio. Since our humble beginning in 1915 as a radio manufacturer, the company has grown to become a global leader of marine radar systems with many world firsts, having sold close to 400,000 units.
JRC has a wide range of scanners available. X-band offers greater resolution and detection of smaller targets, but is subject to interference from rain and seas. S-band radar has a longer range and less interference from rain and sea clutter, but has less sensitivity for small targets. Available as a traditional magnetron type or solid state (S-band), low maintenance scanners, transceiver up or down, various scanner lengths and output power, normal or high speed, many variations are possible, to always have a solution at hand to fit your type of vessel.
- 100-MFD JRC JAN JMR series Instruct Manual Function 2
- 101-RadarSea JRC JMR-7200-9200 Instruct Manual Basic
- 101-RadarSea JRC JMR-7200-9200 Instruct Manual Function
- 101-RadarSea JRC JMR-7200-9200 Instruct Manual Reference
- 101-RadarSea JRC JMR-7200-9200 Operation Manual Basic
저희 ProLine패키지, 그 외 제품들 및 사양 등의 세부사항에 대하여 궁금하신 사항 있으시면 언제든지 연락해 주십시오.