We are pleased to inform you that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd has been given the official approval from the ministry of Trade and Industry the exception from “Suspension of Workplace Activities”. That means that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd would remain open and serve our partners and customers as much as usual until the end of the Circuit Breaker period, 4th of May 2020. We are committed to fight the Covid-19 and stand strong together!
What does that mean and what do we do?
- All our staff that can work from home works from home. Sales and purchase team work from home 100%.
- Pasir Panjang office, showroom and training facility is fully closed.
- Service team is working in “staggered teams”. Team A and team B are 100% separated and will not fiscally see each other.
- All our offices are fumigated every week on Friday and Saturday so that we can start “fresh” every beginning of the week.
- Warehouse team works with minimum crew. Please bear with us.
- Finance and admin team work from home as much as possible, and when in the office sufficient “special distance is adhered. Meeting rooms have also been turned into office space.
- We start and stop work in 5 timings to relax the stress on the public transport and company van. Company van has seating arrangements to keep social distance.
- Service and commissioning engineers including trainers work from home. This will increase remote support capacity for our customers in these difficult times.
The situation changes almost on a daily basis and Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd is monitoring this closely. If there are any changes we will make a new update and make the appropriate adjustments to comply with all the ministries (MTI, MOH and MOM).
Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd.
59S Tuas South Avenue 1
SHARE THE LOVE개요로 돌아 가기
Alphatron Marine introduces its new river radar, the JMR-611
20 8월 2020 - Alphatron Marine is proud to announce the introduction of the next generation river radar, the JMR-611. This radar characterizes itself by an excellent suppression of wave action on wide water. In addition, this radar uses an aerodynamic scanner and an associated modified motor. This makes this radar extremely suitable for the most extreme weather conditions. With our JMR-611 river radar you are prepared for the future.자세히보기
OpenBridge consortium by JRC/Alphatron Marine
30 3월 2021 - Last month the Dutch R&D department of JRC/Alphatron Marine completed and commissioned the first AlphaMINDS mooring application for use on an inland vessel. The unique AlphaMINDS, MINDS stands for: Multifunctional Information Navigation Display System. Within MINDS there will be numerous applications offered with respect to the above, making use of the in-house developed LYNX software application.자세히보기