We are pleased to inform you that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd has been given the official approval from the ministry of Trade and Industry the exception from “Suspension of Workplace Activities”. That means that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd would remain open and serve our partners and customers as much as usual until the end of the Circuit Breaker period, 4th of May 2020. We are committed to fight the Covid-19 and stand strong together!
What does that mean and what do we do?
- All our staff that can work from home works from home. Sales and purchase team work from home 100%.
- Pasir Panjang office, showroom and training facility is fully closed.
- Service team is working in “staggered teams”. Team A and team B are 100% separated and will not fiscally see each other.
- All our offices are fumigated every week on Friday and Saturday so that we can start “fresh” every beginning of the week.
- Warehouse team works with minimum crew. Please bear with us.
- Finance and admin team work from home as much as possible, and when in the office sufficient “special distance is adhered. Meeting rooms have also been turned into office space.
- We start and stop work in 5 timings to relax the stress on the public transport and company van. Company van has seating arrangements to keep social distance.
- Service and commissioning engineers including trainers work from home. This will increase remote support capacity for our customers in these difficult times.
The situation changes almost on a daily basis and Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd is monitoring this closely. If there are any changes we will make a new update and make the appropriate adjustments to comply with all the ministries (MTI, MOH and MOM).
Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd.
59S Tuas South Avenue 1
SHARE THE LOVE개요로 돌아 가기
Jelmer Domela Nieuwenhuis new director Alphatron Marine Netherlands
24 10월 2022 - As of October 1, 2022, Jelmer Domela Nieuwenhuis is the new director of Alphatron Marine Netherlands. Many relations already know him from previous positions, which he has fulfilled in the past two years at JRC | Alphatron Marine. For those who don't know Jelmer Domela Nieuwenhuis yet, we would like to introduce him here.자세히보기
New AlphaBridge Inland revealed at Maritime Industry 2018
29 5월 2018 - JRC and Alphatron Marine today launched the brand new and simplistic designed AlphaBridge Inland, targeted at ships sailing on the inland waterways that require to lower the wheelhouse when passing one of the many low bridges on the rivers and canals.자세히보기
메시지를 보내주셔서 감사합니다. 우리는 가능한 빨리 당신을 위해 일할 것입니다.