Marine Electronics Engineer & Surveyor
JRC (Japan Radio Co., Ltd.), in Japan, manufactures equipment of marine electronics navigation and communication of superior quality with a renowned international reputation backed by 100 years of experience in commercial navigation. Alphatron Marine B.V., Netherlands, leads the technological development in the engineering and manufacturing of integrated bridges for more than 25 years. Its bridge concept AlphaBridge, based on total functionality and integration, is a current reference for all types of commercial ships, workboats, naval and megayachts. In January 2014, JRC and Alphatron Marine integrated, creating one of the largest international networks specialized in the design, manufacture, supply and maintenance of marine electronics. The organization is currently in the process of international expansion with centers of excellence (COE) in Rotterdam, Tokyo, Houston and Singapore that interact in with other offices located in Germany, Poland, Belgium, France, Korea, Greece, Brazil and China. Alphatron Marine Iberia, based in Madrid, is responsible for the sales and service in Spain, Portugal and the African continent.
A Marine Electronics Engineer and Surveyor with proven performance and multi brand experience onboard IMO vessels. Some functions will be:
- Service activities in Algeciras area and southern Spain as focus area.
- Service activities in the rest of Spain when required.
- Carry out services in other areas of the world when required (occasional).
- Carry out services onboard vessels on behalf of Alphatron Marine Iberia, S.L., Alphatron Marine, B.V., Japan Radio Co. and other international customers.
- Installation, commissioning and sea trials of marine electronics equipment sold by Alphatron Marine Iberia, S.L..
- Fulfill and submit service ports and other service/installation related documents according to group needs and internal procedures.
- Support in other areas of the service department: coordination, quotation of spares, warranties, etc. as stated by Service/Technical Manager & Training when required.
- Contact with AMIB coordinator, agents, manufacturers and service partners involved in services when required.
- Will attend training at manufacturer premises when required.
- Will provide support during the installation of equipment in exhibitions in Spain.
- Will report to Service/Technical Manager & Training.
- You will be a Marine Electronics Engineer and Surveyor, GOC approved.
- You will be autonomous and self-propelled in all your service-related tasks.
- You will be driven by productivity, and you will be ready to be evaluated under that parameter.
- You will be driven by the net profit generated by your activity, and you will be ready to be evaluated under that parameter.
- You will pursue the highest quality and FTF, and you will be used to be evaluated under that parameter.
- You will be attending to international and national customers alike when required, and you will be able to adapt to the specifics of each group.
- You will pursue customer satisfaction and aim for long-term business relationships.
- You will demonstrate social abilities when dealing with the persons involved in service: the vessel's crew, owner representatives, agents, superintendents, manufacturers, external and internal staff, etc.
- You will be strict in following IMO and Class requirements, as well as in following established internal procedures and practices.
In addition, the ideal candidate will provide the company with:
- Personal commitment to the organization and project, where it will be possible to develop a solid career in the long term.
- Master English and Spanish as daily working languages.
- Competitive engineer base salary.
- No limitation on OT hours.
- No minimum NT to start OT hours.
- Family type company car.
- Flextime working from home.
- Stable company environment.
- A small, integrated team that is willing to support each other.
- Long-lasting career working project.
- A high percentage of assigned services consists of the GMDSS survey + VDR APT.
- Factory training program at JRC Tokyo, Alphatron Rotterdam, and Madrid.
- Work mainly in Spanish territory.
- Work procedures that will assure you the highest FTF and reputation.
- Joining an existing Service team of 5 (3x Senior Engineers, 2x Coordinator, and 1x Service/Technical Manager).
- Active interaction with a network of Service Partners based in Spain and Portugal.
Join AMIB and make us grow further! We are a fast and dynamic young organization that counts with the support of JRC/Alphatron, a leading multinational manufacturer in the sector.
Have you become enthusiastic in this versatile job?
Please contact Ignacio Avila by pressing on the button below or call +34 678 084 639.Retour à l'aperçuAppliquer maintenant
Thank you for your message. We will get to work for you as soon as possible.