Alphatron Marine is proud to introduce a sneak preview of our new product, the Alpha-MINDS (Multifunctional Information Navigation & Docking System), for smaller and medium-sized vessels during Europort 2019 in Rotterdam.
The Alpha-MINDS is based on the new in house developed software platform, named Lynx. Lynx is a new flexible automation platform with a flexible GUI for monitoring and controlling all kinds of equipment onboard a vessel. Lynx makes it possible to freely compose a GUI out of widgets (add-ons) for relevant information and controls out of an ever-growing Lynx library.
The Alpha-MINDS console (or package) is standard equipped with a high-resolution 26-inch touch screen with a range of modular build integrated functionalities unique to the industry. With Alpha-MINDS you can select different modules in order to build up the system based upon the customer’s demand and budget. The available modules:
- A special docking information screen makes easy docking possible with a sharp overview supported by camera images and high accuracy GPS sensors;
- A basic ENC/ECDIS approved chart database is supporting the information underlay. This basic composition is complying with ECDIS regulations and offers the full docking aid information suite as an additional benefit;
- As an option, the system could be upgraded to a more advanced ECDIS system.
Due to fact that the design of the system is modular, a library of optional extra conning pages can be added like Passage, Dredging info, SAR info or other custom build applications.
Another very advanced feature is available for vessel voyage planning and reporting, called NeCST and designed by JRC in close cooperation with NYK lines. JRC NeCST is a voyage planning system supporting ECDIS routes and tracks. With NeCST the ship’s crew is able to:
- Share data with ships and offices via the cloud with JRC’s J-Cloud;
- Simple route planning with an intuitive user interface;
- Handwrite on electronic chart and export to ECDIS;
- Weather/meteorological info overlay/routing;
- Easy hand over to next Officer on duty;
- Efficient briefing voyage and task on board;
By adding the JRC JMA-5300 or JMR-5400 radar series a full advanced bridge concept is realised for vessels up to 10.000 GT.
For more information about Alpha-MINDS, NeCST or Lynx we invite you to visit our booth at Europort. Our team with professionals are available and we will gladly help you further.
Meet us at stand number 3408, hall 3
Europort: 5 - 8 November 2019
SHARE THE LOVERetour à l'aperçu
Fishing logbook application
1 décembre 2014 - LEO is the name of the new application made by manufacturer CLS that enables fishing vessels to send their position and catch data to the Fisheries Control Centre (VCC) via a single satellite terminal. Which means you don’t have to buy an extra terminal. Alphatron Marine also offers a subscription to LEO at a very affordable fixed rate.En savoir plus
Meet us at Europort 2017
12 octobre 2017 - Alphatron Marine and JRC are pleased to welcome you at Europort where will be previewing some of the world’s most technologically advanced marine electronics and total solution concepts available today. Remote assistance is an important concept to the maritime industry, therefore we have implemented “Supported sailing” within the roots of our organisation and it will play a central role at the Europort. With our new support centre we are able to fully support ship’s from the shore, such as remote diagnostics, route and weather planning.En savoir plus