We are pleased to inform you that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd has been given the official approval from the ministry of Trade and Industry the exception from “Suspension of Workplace Activities”. That means that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd would remain open and serve our partners and customers as much as usual until the end of the Circuit Breaker period, 4th of May 2020. We are committed to fight the Covid-19 and stand strong together!
What does that mean and what do we do?
- All our staff that can work from home works from home. Sales and purchase team work from home 100%.
- Pasir Panjang office, showroom and training facility is fully closed.
- Service team is working in “staggered teams”. Team A and team B are 100% separated and will not fiscally see each other.
- All our offices are fumigated every week on Friday and Saturday so that we can start “fresh” every beginning of the week.
- Warehouse team works with minimum crew. Please bear with us.
- Finance and admin team work from home as much as possible, and when in the office sufficient “special distance is adhered. Meeting rooms have also been turned into office space.
- We start and stop work in 5 timings to relax the stress on the public transport and company van. Company van has seating arrangements to keep social distance.
- Service and commissioning engineers including trainers work from home. This will increase remote support capacity for our customers in these difficult times.
The situation changes almost on a daily basis and Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd is monitoring this closely. If there are any changes we will make a new update and make the appropriate adjustments to comply with all the ministries (MTI, MOH and MOM).
Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd.
59S Tuas South Avenue 1
SHARE THE LOVETerug naar overzicht
Alphatron Marine komt naar u toe deze herfst
9 september 2020 - Bij Alphatron Marine zijn er altijd behoeftes en redenen te over om klanten te ontmoeten, ook nu weer. Alphatron Marine introduceert deze herfst namelijk de revolutionaire nieuwe JMR-611 radar als opvolger van de zeer succesvolle JMA-610 radar. In de huidige COVID-19 situatie vereist dat wel de nodige creativiteit voor zo’n belangrijke introductie en daarom heeft Alphatron Marine een volledige demobus ingericht waarmee we op tour gaan! In plaats van klanten uit te nodigen op één van de vakbeurzen gaan we nu dus naar de dealers en eindgebruikers toe.Lees verder
Unparalleled tugboat bridge console on the new generation of Rotortugs
2 juli 2015 - At the start of this year our specially designed bridge console for tugboats and ferries made its market entry: the new generation of Rotortugs, the ART 80-32 Hybrid tugs RT Evolution and RT Discovery designed by Robert Allan Ltd, is the first generation of tugboats to have this exceptional space-saving variant of the modular AlphaBridge. This bridge solution is the result of a design study that we have developed together with a number of the world’s largest tugboat operators.Lees verder
Bedankt voor uw melding. We gaan zo snel mogelijk voor u aan de slag.