We are pleased to inform you that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd has been given the official approval from the ministry of Trade and Industry the exception from “Suspension of Workplace Activities”. That means that Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd would remain open and serve our partners and customers as much as usual until the end of the Circuit Breaker period, 4th of May 2020. We are committed to fight the Covid-19 and stand strong together!
What does that mean and what do we do?
- All our staff that can work from home works from home. Sales and purchase team work from home 100%.
- Pasir Panjang office, showroom and training facility is fully closed.
- Service team is working in “staggered teams”. Team A and team B are 100% separated and will not fiscally see each other.
- All our offices are fumigated every week on Friday and Saturday so that we can start “fresh” every beginning of the week.
- Warehouse team works with minimum crew. Please bear with us.
- Finance and admin team work from home as much as possible, and when in the office sufficient “special distance is adhered. Meeting rooms have also been turned into office space.
- We start and stop work in 5 timings to relax the stress on the public transport and company van. Company van has seating arrangements to keep social distance.
- Service and commissioning engineers including trainers work from home. This will increase remote support capacity for our customers in these difficult times.
The situation changes almost on a daily basis and Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd is monitoring this closely. If there are any changes we will make a new update and make the appropriate adjustments to comply with all the ministries (MTI, MOH and MOM).
Alphatron Marine Systems Pte Ltd.
59S Tuas South Avenue 1
SHARE THE LOVETerug naar overzicht
Alphatron Marine introduceert haar nieuwe rivierradar, de JMR-611
20 augustus 2020 - Alphatron Marine kondigt met trots de introductie aan van de “next generation” rivierradar, de JMR-611. Deze radar kenmerkt zich op ruim water door een uitstekende onderdrukking van golfslag. Daarnaast maakt deze radar gebruik van een aerodynamische scanner en bijbehorende gemodificeerde motor. Dit maakt deze radar uitermate geschikt voor de meest extreme weersomstandigheden. Met onze JMR-611 rivier radar bent u voorbereid op de toekomst.Lees verder
AlphaMidiCourse gyrocompass popular among sea-going vessels
2 juli 2015 - Are you looking for a very precise, type-approved standard gyrocompass for fast small vessels as well for sea-going vessels? From July the AlphaMidiCourse is available from Alphatron Marine in the European market at a competitive price. This new gyrocompass is a response to clear customer demand: the first orders have already been taken in advance of the introduction of the AlphaMidiCourse.Lees verder