JRC has introduced a new, compact radar without type approval for small commercial vessels and yachts: the JMA 1030. This professional radar helps you get home safely. This is also a cost-effective solution when only the radar needs replacing but the plotter, navtex and wind meter still perform perfectly well.
- large, bright colour screen (7 inch), full touch control and a clear user interface, derived from JRC’s professional Multi Function Display line;
- better range performance due to a standard high output power of 4 kW;
- multi-speed, high-performing scanners whose rotation speed can be adjusted to the conditions;
- handy AIS overlay, whereby the AIS targets can be projected over the radar image;
- mini-arpa (automatic radar plotting aid) that calculates the possibility of a collision;
- user-programmable functions available directly on screen.
SHARE THE LOVE返回到概要
JRC/Alphatron Marine will participate in Europort 2021 with confidence
26 一月 2021 - For decades, Europort has been the meeting place where the maritime industry comes together to connect, collaborate and innovate. Due to the fact that Europort 2021 is the first major maritime exhibition in two years, participation in this event is receiving a lot of attention.了解更多
JRC Do Brasil now authorized to operate with bonded warehouse
18 二月 2019 - JRC is pleased to announce that its subsidiary, JRC do Brasil Empreendimentos Eletrônicos Ltda (JDB), has been granted, last May 15th - 2018, by the Brazilian Federal Government, to have a customs bonded warehouse for JRC equipment – with other partners to follow in due time.了解更多
Thank you for your message. We will get to work for you as soon as possible.