JRC has introduced a new, compact radar without type approval for small commercial vessels and yachts: the JMA 1030. This professional radar helps you get home safely. This is also a cost-effective solution when only the radar needs replacing but the plotter, navtex and wind meter still perform perfectly well.
- large, bright colour screen (7 inch), full touch control and a clear user interface, derived from JRC’s professional Multi Function Display line;
- better range performance due to a standard high output power of 4 kW;
- multi-speed, high-performing scanners whose rotation speed can be adjusted to the conditions;
- handy AIS overlay, whereby the AIS targets can be projected over the radar image;
- mini-arpa (automatic radar plotting aid) that calculates the possibility of a collision;
- user-programmable functions available directly on screen.
SHARE THE LOVE返回到概要
Three state-of-the art bridge solutions enthusiastically received during SMM exhibition
1 十二月 2014 - At last September’s SMM exhibition, Alphatron Marine showed what is really relevant for our customers: how to make living and working on the bridge more straightforward and comfortable as well as reducing the risk of faults using the AlphaBridge. We presented three state-of-the-art bridge solutions: for offshore and patrol vessels, for large merchant vessels and for tugboats and ferries.了解更多
Alphatron Marine opens new office in Korea
22 八月 2017 - JRC and Alphatron Marine, answering strong demand for local representation and integrated technology services, today announces a further increase in the global presence with the opening of Alphatron Marine Korea in Busan, Korea. With this strategic location, we will be able to get closer to the customer, strengthen our presence and support growth in the Korean market.了解更多
Thank you for your message. We will get to work for you as soon as possible.