As of 1 July 2014 the new IMO performance standard for the Voyage Data Recorder (VDR) takes effect. Shipowners are well prepared for this with the fourth generation VDR of JRC (Japan Radio Company), the JCY-1900, which is available in the spring. This reliable VDR complies with all the requirements and also offers a range of user-support functions such as real-time information, remote maintenance support of navigation and communication equipment as well as simple data retrieval via a handy USB port found on the display.
- A recording medium in both the fixed and float-free capsule (until 1 July either one is adequate).
- The recording of data for at least 48 hours in both capsules (until 1 July this is a minimum of 12 hours) and storage in the VDR for 30 days/720 hours.
- The recording of extra data: of both X and S band radars, ECDIS, AIS and – if installed – the inclinometer.
- Higher quality audio recordings.
- VDR alerts with detailed information
- the last captured image data of radar and ECDIS
- audio recordings from the microphone
- a simplified real-time monitor application
- information on aspects like the lifetime of the capsule batteries and the fan in the recording control unit, software versions of the installed equipment and connected sensors
- performance test results
SHARE THE LOVETerug naar overzicht
Alphatron Marine opens second office in France along the Côte d’Azur
16 maart 2018 - Alphatron Marine is pleased to announce the opening of her second office in France. After Le Havre, the new establishment is strategically located in Mougins in the South East of France. In this region, we will be able to quickly address any needs for new and existing customers in the fishing, offshore, maritime, dredging, yachting and government markets now more quickly and efficiently than ever before.Lees verder
JRC/Alphatron Marine are proud to announce the first sea trial in Spain with the bird radar JMR-5460-8S
7 oktober 2019 - JRC/Alphatron Marine is proud to announce the first sea trial in Spain with the JRC bird radar JMR-5460-8S. The sea trial was done on the fishing vessel Pedro Jose Berria which is a 34 length meter vessel that mainly catches anchovy, mackerel, and bonito in the Gulf of Biscay as far as Ireland.Lees verder