Area Sales Manager
Alphatron Marine USA is a major player in maritime navigation and communication, instrumentation and automation. With a head office in Rotterdam and foreign offices in Japan, Europe, USA, Korea, Caribbean and Singapore we always endeavor to be close to the customers.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated professional with excellent client relationship-building skills and a strong sales skill set. The applicant should have a minimum of three-to-five years outside sales experience within the maritime industry.
The Area Sales Manager works under the direction of the Business Development Manager of Sales and solicits and negotiates sales of JRC/Alphatron Marine products and services, as well as to recommend solutions to meet the customers’ requirements, prepare quotations, prepare system layouts, provides guidance and assistance to other sales representatives and manages an assigned sales territory.
- Development and implementation of specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all current and potential products for your assigned territory
- Solicit and negotiate sales of JRC/ Alphatron Marine products including Service, Equipment, Refits and New Builds with new prospects and existing customers pursue to manage business in Maritime Industry
- Gain a clear understanding of the customer’s business and sales requirements for operations to support the customer and meet/exceed expectations
- Conduct marketing campaigns in assigned territory with the support of your direct Manager
- Become the customer’s reliable source for identifying and suggestion beneficial products and services to improve the safety, efficiency, and competitive advantages of the customer’s vessels
- Follow-up on sales leads, quotations, and customer inquiries on equipment pricing
- Attends trade shows, and stays informed on product, market, and territory developments.
- Keeps management informed of competitive developments.
- Identifying dealers sales forecast to control of inventory
- Maintain and update price lists, ensures timely distribution to Sales, Technical Support, Operations, Dealers and Customers.
- Ensure the availability and timely distribution of marketing material, and brochures.
- Meet or exceed assigned personal sales targets.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have in-depth maritime product knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills, even when under pressure
- Must be self-motivated, goal and customer oriented
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- The ability to negotiate with excellent closing skills
- Willingness to travel (approximately 50% of the time)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience in Sales
- 5 years of Maritime Sale experience
- Excellent Marine product and Market Knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: League City
Alphatron Marine USA offers best-in-class benefits, including:
- Optimal health, vision and dental care insurance programs with no premiums for employee
- Vacation and sick leave
- Personal development opportunities
- 401K with Employer Match
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
Alphatron Marine USA., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, candidates with above qualifications are encouraged to apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Apply Online, No direct phone calls please"
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.A. and pass a thorough background check.개요로 돌아 가기