The JMA 610 has many of the characteristics of the JMA 609. After all, why mess with a good thing! Still, the technicians of Alphatron and JRC have succeeded in adding functions that are actually useful. The photoshot® and AIS functionalities, in particular, are two exceptional additions to this radar, a navigation centre that is considered the best of its kind. But operator feedback has also inspired changes that have further improved image quality and ease of use.
The JMA 610 is able to convert the radar screen into a multifunctional display system without limitations. However for the operator who is only interested in using the basic radar functions the extra functions can be switched on and off. The new JMA 610 is designed to seamlessly fit into the Multifunctionline concept in case a combination with other MF instruments within the Multifunctionline is realized. All necessary control buttons for the radar within a hand’s reach due to the handy design. A build in roller ball is available to operate the various menu functions.
- 102-RadarRiv JRC JMA-610 Instruct Manual
- 102-RadarRiv JRC JMA-610 Instruct Manual Dutch
- 102-RadarRiv JRC JMA-610 Instruct Manual German
- 102-RadarRiv JRC JMA-610 QuickRef Manual
- 102-RadarRiv JRC JMA-610 QuickRef Manual Dutch
- 102-RadarRiv JRC JMA-610 QuickRef Manual German
- 102-RadarRiv JRC JMA-610 QuickRef Manual Spanish
저희 ProLine패키지, 그 외 제품들 및 사양 등의 세부사항에 대하여 궁금하신 사항 있으시면 언제든지 연락해 주십시오.