As of 1 July 2014 the new IMO performance standard for the Voyage Data Recorder (VDR) takes effect. Shipowners are well prepared for this with the fourth generation VDR of JRC (Japan Radio Company), the JCY-1900, which is available in the spring. This reliable VDR complies with all the requirements and also offers a range of user-support functions such as real-time information, remote maintenance support of navigation and communication equipment as well as simple data retrieval via a handy USB port found on the display.
- A recording medium in both the fixed and float-free capsule (until 1 July either one is adequate).
- The recording of data for at least 48 hours in both capsules (until 1 July this is a minimum of 12 hours) and storage in the VDR for 30 days/720 hours.
- The recording of extra data: of both X and S band radars, ECDIS, AIS and – if installed – the inclinometer.
- Higher quality audio recordings.
- VDR alerts with detailed information
- the last captured image data of radar and ECDIS
- audio recordings from the microphone
- a simplified real-time monitor application
- information on aspects like the lifetime of the capsule batteries and the fan in the recording control unit, software versions of the installed equipment and connected sensors
- performance test results
SHARE THE LOVERetour à l'aperçu
Alphatron Marine appointed global partner for Hoox™
22 janvier 2015 - Alphatron Marine is pleased to announce that they have been appointed as a global maritime partner for Hoox™ secured communications systems from Privatas. The far-reaching agreement will allow Alphatron Marine to offer the Hoox™ encrypted smartphone through its comprehensive worldwide sales and service network.En savoir plus
Meet Alphatron Marine at the Euromaritime exhibition
23 janvier 2017 - Alphatron Marine and JRC are pleased to welcome you at the Euromaritime show in Paris, France. With the new Alphatron Marine office in Le Havre recently opening its doors, it undoubtedly will strengthen our presence and demonstrates an ongoing commitment to our customers in France.En savoir plus