In addition to environmentally-friendly (LED) searchlights and LED navigation lighting, we can now supply you with LED floodlights and smaller fittings. The durable, stainless steel LED lighting made by the US Phoenix company provides energy-efficient illumination for your ship’s deck, corridors, gangways, cabins and other small areas or even your vessel logo.
- The 150W version has an illumination capacity of 13,750 lumen and can replace an HID fitting up to 400W.
- The 300W has an illumination capacity of 27,500 lumen and can replace an HID fitting up to 1000W.
- The 450W has an illumination capacity of 41,250 lumen and can replace an HID fitting up to 1500W.
- The Cube lamp (13W LED Area Light): this is a 13W fitting that delivers more than 1000 lumen to illuminate corridors, gangways, cabins and other small areas.
- The ARIES Series (16W LED floodlight): this 16W floodlight has been designed to replace 250W quartz halogen fittings, for instance to illuminate a logo on a chimney.
SHARE THE LOVERetour à l'aperçu
New AlphaBridge revealed at Kormarine 2017
11 octobre 2017 - JRC and Alphatron Marine are pleased to introduce a brand new and simplistic designed AlphaBridge solution, targeted at medium and small type vessels. The design approach enables optimized viewing in the wheelhouse and full control from a sitting position.En savoir plus
More intensive support for Alphatron products in Asia Pacific
10 février 2014 - From April 2014 customers in the Asia Pacific region can expect more intensive support for new building projects and service-related issues as well as get to know the Alphatron product range better. In the context of international expansion, Alphatron Marine is investing in commercial and technical product training to dealers in this region and to the commercial staff of our partner there, JRC (Japan Radio Company).En savoir plus
Thank you for your message. We will get to work for you as soon as possible.