JRC has introduced a new, compact radar without type approval for small commercial vessels and yachts: the JMA 1030. This professional radar helps you get home safely. This is also a cost-effective solution when only the radar needs replacing but the plotter, navtex and wind meter still perform perfectly well.
- large, bright colour screen (7 inch), full touch control and a clear user interface, derived from JRC’s professional Multi Function Display line;
- better range performance due to a standard high output power of 4 kW;
- multi-speed, high-performing scanners whose rotation speed can be adjusted to the conditions;
- handy AIS overlay, whereby the AIS targets can be projected over the radar image;
- mini-arpa (automatic radar plotting aid) that calculates the possibility of a collision;
- user-programmable functions available directly on screen.
SHARE THE LOVEVolver a resumen general
Proud to present our new Alphatron Marine Magazine
14 marzo 2017 - Alphatron Marine is pleased to announce the launch of our new Alphatron Marine Magazine, an international glossy with which we want to communicate and share Alphatron Marine and JRC news, show our innovations and deliveries and tell about our locations and services worldwide. And of course, we will give the floor to our valued customers and business partners.Leer más
Maritime type approval for the AlphaAnnounce Digital PAGA system
3 julio 2014 - At the end of year 2012 Alphatron Marine introduced its own PA and alarm system, the AlphaAnnounce Digital, in response to specific requests from customers. Because we impose high standards for our equipment and because our customers would like this quality to be confirmed, we have had the system inspected, and at the end of May 2014 we received DNV type approval for the complete digital system together with its many configuration options.Leer más