In addition to environmentally-friendly (LED) searchlights and LED navigation lighting, we can now supply you with LED floodlights and smaller fittings. The durable, stainless steel LED lighting made by the US Phoenix company provides energy-efficient illumination for your ship’s deck, corridors, gangways, cabins and other small areas or even your vessel logo.
- The 150W version has an illumination capacity of 13,750 lumen and can replace an HID fitting up to 400W.
- The 300W has an illumination capacity of 27,500 lumen and can replace an HID fitting up to 1000W.
- The 450W has an illumination capacity of 41,250 lumen and can replace an HID fitting up to 1500W.
- The Cube lamp (13W LED Area Light): this is a 13W fitting that delivers more than 1000 lumen to illuminate corridors, gangways, cabins and other small areas.
- The ARIES Series (16W LED floodlight): this 16W floodlight has been designed to replace 250W quartz halogen fittings, for instance to illuminate a logo on a chimney.
SHARE THE LOVEVolver a resumen general
Alphatron signs maintenance contract with Chemgas Shipping
14 septiembre 2016 - Alphatron Marine is pleased to announce the signing of a premium member contract with Chemgas Shipping. Covering 8 Gas Carriers, the contract will unburden their organization, ensure optimized operation and reduce daily running costs for the next years.Leer más
Alphatron Marine introduces AlphaRiverTrackPilot during Europort
30 octubre 2017 - Alphatron Marine is proud to announce the introduction of a fully automated course and track control system for the inland shipping segment during the upcoming Europort exhibition. Under the name AlphaRiverTrackPilot, this first fully automated autopilot system allows a ship to sail along a predefined line.Leer más