Are you looking for a commercial and challenging position within the maritime industry and do you enjoy business travelling within The Netherlands? Get on board with Alphatron Marine!
Alphatron Marine is a world renowned supplier of integrated bridge solutions, representing many major industry brands and manufacturer of unique complementary products to the Japan Radio Company Ltd. (JRC) portfolio. With the full support of Centers of Excellence in Tokyo, Singapore, Houston and Rotterdam, the combined synergies bring quality and innovation to owners, operators and shipyards, redefining the future of ocean, offshore and river navigation.
For our office in Rotterdam, we are looking for an enthusiastic:
Sales Manager m/f/x
What we expect from you?
As a Sales Manager, we expect you to promote and offer our complete Satcom/IT/AV/PBX and PA systems product range to our existing customers base and prospective customers. To achieve this we expect you to have a good knowledge of the Dutch shipping community and that you can easily find your way around using your own existing business relations network and ours, you are up-to-date with the latest market developments, you know how to respond to this to make maximum use of opportunities presented. You are the first point of contact and are able to define a complete solution that benefits the customers’ needs and requirements.
Required characteristics, skills and experience
You are Passionate about the maritime industry and the Satcom/IT/AV/PBX/PA product portfolio. You are able to work on own initiative and to deal with the given autonomy. You have excellent communicative, networking and commercial skills and are able to analyse market intelligence, make connections and identify opportunities. In addition, you have a real ‘’Hunter mentality’’ you're able to open doors and build relationships, both internally and externally. For this position, we ask from you:
- Service oriented and thinking in solutions;
- Dynamic and stress-resistant to keep up with a high work pace;
- Proactive team player without 9 - 5 mentality;
- Able to contribute to a more efficiently way of working;
- MBO/HBO education level;
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a commercial/technical working environment;
- Fluent in both the Dutch and English languages;
- Driving License B and willingness to travel (NL);
- Knowledge of ERP software, preferably Navision;
- Extensive MS Word and Excel skills.
To carry out the job, we will provide you with
- Company car, private driving allowed;
- Mobile phone (Apple/Samsung).
What do we offer?
- Labor conditions that meet your responsibilities;
- A wide and autonomous position in a challenging and continuous, fast changing market;
- An international, dynamic work environment;
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues in a flat organization with short lines of communication;
- Opportunities for personal development and growth within the organization;
- Working conditions tailored to your responsibility;
- The ability to work partly from home;
- Pension plan via Nationale Nederlanden;
- 25 days annual leave (minimum).
Interested? Come on board!
Do you meet the above profile requirements? Send us your motivation letter and CV via the ‘’Apply now’’ button below. Questions? Please contact the Human Resources department via the telephone number 010-4534000 or via the email HR@alphatronmarine.com.
Introducing: we are Alphatron Marine
The developments in the maritime world are moving fast. Very fast. But luckily so are we. We are here to help businesses with innovative solutions that better align with today’s technology and capabilities. We create solutions that the market demands and that ships need. We are Alphatron Marine! Alphatron Marine is an employer that offers equal opportunities. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make hiring decisions based on your experience and skills. We appreciate your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We like to recruit ourselves and do not work with recruitment and selection agencies.
Back to overviewApply now
Thank you for your message. We will get to work for you as soon as possible.