Project Support Engineer
Alphatron Marine is a world renowned supplier of integrated bridge solutions, represent major industry brands and manufacturer of unique complementary products to the Japan Radio Company Ltd (JRC) portfolio. With the full support of Centers
of Excellence in Tokyo, Singapore, Houston and Rotterdam, the combined synergies bring quality and innovation to owners, operators and shipyards, redefining the future of ocean, offshore and river navigation.
At our head office in Rotterdam we plan all national and international projects. Due to the growth of our organization, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated
Project Support Engineer
Proactive all-round coordinator & planner who finds it challenging to improve the work flow efficiency
What do we expect from you?
As a Project Support Engineer you are responsible for planning and coordinating our projects. Projects include replacing the bridge of a ship, but also the delivery and installation of radar equipment on a newbuild vessel. You are the first point of contact for several departments within the organization, suppliers and customers. As a project support engineer you will be involved in the whole process of a project: from the moment the sales department has approved the projects up until the administrative process of filing and invoicing.
In this job you work together in a project team which consists of a sales person, a project engineer and a purchaser.
What do we ask from you?
- Poly-Technical/Bachelor (MBO/HBO) education
- Working experience as a project or logistic planner
- Experience with ERP programmes and planning packages like Navision/PME
- Technical affinity/knowledge
- Interest in the Maritime sector
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language, both written and spoken. German is an advantage
- Administrative skills
- Ability to think systematically, but also being able to handle things and take decisions on the spot
- Ability to support the organization by improving the work flow efficiency of the administrative processes
What characterises you?
- Allrounder that can focus on several tasks at a time
- Good social and communicative skills
- Customer orientated
- Proactive and problem solving work attitude
- Accurate, vigorous and flexible work attitude
What do we offer you?
- An independent and versatile position in an ambitious team of people
- A young and enterprising atmosphere
- Possibilities to develop within the company
- An inspiring work environment in a flat organization
- An office overlooking the New Maas river
- Good accessibility by public transport
- Working conditions suitable to your responsibilities
Are you looking for a dynamic and independent job, in which you are free to show initiative to help professionalize the company and do you match the requirement? Apply now through the “Apply Now” button below and send us a covering letter and your CV.