Assistant Group Controller
Alphatron Marine is a world renowned supplier of integrated bridge solutions, represent major industry brands and manufacturer of unique complementary products to the Japan Radio Company Ltd (JRC) portfolio. With the full support of Centers
of Excellence in Tokyo, Singapore, Houston and Rotterdam, the combined synergies bring quality and innovation to owners, operators and shipyards, redefining the future of ocean, offshore and river navigation.
Due to the growth of our organisation, we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven
Assistant Group Controller
Analyst with a hands-on mentality and focus on both business and finance
What do we expect from you?
You are responsible for collecting, analyzing and processing financial data for all our branches. You deliver periodical reports, financial overviews and prepare annual reports. You control, monitor and structure financial processes. You are constantly
looking for ways to improve the management control cycle and the comparable KPIs amongst branches. You create uniform reports. Your tasks include the following:
· Creating financial reports including the consolidated Profit & Loss and balance and the accompanying detail reports;
· Creating and analyzing management reports at branch level as well at company-wide reports;
· Connecting the intercompany turnover and balance sheet equations between all Alphatron branches as well report and analyze the connection to the parent company;
· Recognize trends or deviations on the basis of comparable data.
When performing these you also enjoy looking beyond your day-to-day tasks and suggest and create structural changes.
What do we ask from you?
· You have an economics degree at HBO level (e.g HEAO AC / BE);
· You have at least three years of experience working in a financial department, preferably at a trade/service orientated organization;
· You are a master with general ledgers and journal entries;
· Experience with Dynamics NAV 2017 is an advantage;
· Good knowledge of Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing;
· You have advanced Excel skills and are passionate to use Excel to its best ability.
What characterizes you?
· Analytical skills
· Systematic and structured , which you can carry through to the division.
· Perfectionistic and accurate.
· Hands-on mentality and being able to work in a team.
· Good with deadlines.
What do we offer you?
· A diverse and independent position, which can be expanded.
· Young and enterprising atmosphere.
· Room to develop within the organization.
· Working conditions suitable to your responsibilities.
· An inspiring work environment overlooking the river New Maas in a flat organization.
· Good lunch facilities.
· Our office has easy access by shuttlebus from metro station Kralingse Zoom and from the south of the river by taxi boat.
Are you looking for a dynamic and independent position with room to show initiative and the opportunity to professionalize the organization and do you match the requirements? Apply now through the “Apply Now” button below and send us a covering letter
and your CV.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.