Area Sales Manager
Alphatron Marine is a world renowned supplier of integrated bridge solutions, represent major industry brands and manufacturer of unique complementary products to the Japan Radio Company Ltd (JRC) portfolio. With the full support of Centers of Excellence in Tokyo, Singapore, Houston and Rotterdam, the combined synergies bring quality and innovation to owners, operators and shipyards, redefining the future of ocean, offshore and river navigation.
Our division, JRC Europe, specializes in the distribution of equipment and the supply of complete bridge/wheelhouse solutions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our Sales Division maintains daily contact with our distributors. The team advises and supports them in the sale of our products. At the same time they provide them with basic training in our products and the way in which they work. For this dynamic division we are looking for a driven
Area Sales Manager
no-nonsense and pro-active networker with technical talent
What do we expect of you?
As Area Sales Manager you are the sparring partner of our distributors in the appointed regions in the EMEA area, which you will visit with them and our key-accounts (ship yards and shipping companies). You will assist our distributers to enlarge their market share and to increase their turnover. You will provide business support regarding bids, contracts and agreements. As Area Sales Manager you will be alert to the most up to date market developments, to take advantage of these and maximize the opportunities. You will offer and promote our communication and navigation equipment. Furthermore you will advise the customers regarding comprehensive bridge solutions aboard ships and to compose and execute sales plans at key-account level. At international trade fairs and other events you will be an important point of contact to our distributors and key-accounts.
What must be your required skills and personal attributes?
- HBO (Bachelor) working and thinking level, preferably in the field of study of Maritime Officer (MAROF), Business Economics or International Management.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the maritime industry, preferably in the specialization of navigation and communication equipment.
- Affinity with technics / technical sales.
- Good social and communicative skills.
- Excellent command of English and Dutch language, both written and verbal, is a must. Other languages is an advantage.
- Problemsolving skills
- Results oriented.
- You are a go getter, a team player and no 9-5 mentality.
- Preparedness to travel (approximately 30% of the time).
- Driving license B.
What do we offer?
- A versatile and autonomous function, which you will be able to expand.
- Dynamic and international working environment.
- Possibility to develop yourself within the company.
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues in a flat organization with short lines of communication.
- A unique and inspirational work place right on the shore of the Nieuwe Maas.
- Conditions of employment suited to your responsibility.
Have you been searching for this dynamic and autonomous job, where you get the opportunity to develop yourself and do you measure up to the above profile? Then please apply via this link.
Acquisition regarding this advertisement will not be appreciated