Johor Bahru, MY
Alphatron Marine Systems Sdn Bhd consists of a dedicated group of enthusiastic people occupied with sales, installation and communication as well as the service and maintenance of the navigation & Communication systems in Maritime Industry. Due to the growth of our organization, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated:
Project Engineers are in charge of all aspects of a venture, including, budgeting, planning, scheduling, coordinating, monitoring, understanding customer’s requirements, legal requirement, resource forecasting for engineering, implementing of the plan to complete a project.
Responsibility & Duty
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects;
- Drafting and engineering of communication, navigation equipment and satellite communication systems;
- Accountable for successful completion of engineering projects;
- Participating in client/contractor meetings and resolving client/engineering and management project issues;
- Schedule and monitoring program activity to achieve an “on-time” result including follow-up with external suppliers to ensure timely response to action items;
- Preparing drawings, plans and specification of projects, engineered systems, technical equipment or components;
- Assist in preparation or modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental impact studies, safety issues and design for project;
- Responsible for control work in progress;
- Perform other assigned duties as deemed by their supervisor;
- Receives instruction on assignment objectives and possible solutions;
- Perform ad hoc duties as tasked.
Education and Experience/Job Competencies;
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Electrical Technology or equivalent preferably;
- Preferable with minimum 3 years of project working experience in Marine Industry;
- Proficient with MS Office, 2D/3D AutoCAD;
- Electrical and technical skill and knowledge in Marine Industry.
- Excellent IT Skill;
- Ability to present design ideas and plans;
- Confident decision -making ability;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work within budgets and to deadlines;
- Perfectionist and attention to quality;
- Thinking out-of-the-box;
- Showing initiative.
What do we offer?
- Competitive pay;
- Provide Company Transport;
- Personal development opportunities (training);
- Possibilities to develop within the company;
- Career Advancement Opportunity;
- Working conditions suitable to your responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Venue: Johor, Malaysia
Nationality: Only applicable for Malaysia Citizen or Malaysia Permanent Resident
If you are interested and qualified candidates may apply by forwarding your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to overviewApply now