Johor Bahru, MY
Alphatron Marine Systems Sdn Bhd consists of a dedicated group of enthusiastic people occupied with sales, installation and communication as well as the service and maintenance of the navigation & Communication systems in Maritime Industry.
Due to the growth of our organization, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated:
Perform drafting to coordinate with engineering works.
Responsibility & Duty
- Perform drafting using AutoCAD 2015 and our in-house software of single line, connection diagrams including simple detailed mechanical drawings;
- Basic knowledge of Electrical or Electronic Engineering;
- Strong in electronic drawing, detailing and good knowledge of materials and technical requirements;
- Able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision;
- Highly motivated and has good working attitude;
- Ability to sketch would be an advantage;
- Able to work in a TEAM is a must.
Education and Experience/Job Competencies
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Electrical Technology or equivalent preferably;
- Preferable with 1- or 2-years’ working experience in Marine Industry;
- Good computer literacy including 2D/3D AutoCAD, MS Office;
- Electrical and technical skill and knowledge in Marine Industry.
- Customer oriented;
- Being able to present and solve problems analytically;
- Perfectionist and attention to quality;
- Thinking out-of-the-box;
- Showing initiative.
What do we offer?
- Competitive pay;
- Provide Company Transport;
- Personal development opportunities (training);
- Possibilities to develop within the company;
- Career Advancement Opportunity;
- Working conditions suitable to your responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Venue: Johor, Malaysia
Nationality: Only applicable for Malaysia Citizen or Malaysia Permanent Resident
If you are interested and qualified candidates may apply by forwarding your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to overviewApply now