As of 1 July 2014 the new IMO performance standard for the Voyage Data Recorder (VDR) takes effect. Shipowners are well prepared for this with the fourth generation VDR of JRC (Japan Radio Company), the JCY-1900, which is available in the spring. This reliable VDR complies with all the requirements and also offers a range of user-support functions such as real-time information, remote maintenance support of navigation and communication equipment as well as simple data retrieval via a handy USB port found on the display.
- A recording medium in both the fixed and float-free capsule (until 1 July either one is adequate).
- The recording of data for at least 48 hours in both capsules (until 1 July this is a minimum of 12 hours) and storage in the VDR for 30 days/720 hours.
- The recording of extra data: of both X and S band radars, ECDIS, AIS and – if installed – the inclinometer.
- Higher quality audio recordings.
- VDR alerts with detailed information
- the last captured image data of radar and ECDIS
- audio recordings from the microphone
- a simplified real-time monitor application
- information on aspects like the lifetime of the capsule batteries and the fan in the recording control unit, software versions of the installed equipment and connected sensors
- performance test results
SHARE THE LOVEBack to overview
Meet JRC/Alphatron Marine at the International Workboat Show 2018
29 October 2018 - Alphatron Marine USA is once again proud to present her leading products, innovations and solutions at the International Workboat Show, held every year in New Orleans. At this exhibition, we will showcase our newly introduced ProLine package, a total wheelhouse package for the marine workboat professional.Read more
Warranty claims well monitored and solved quickly thanks to Warranty department
3 February 2014 - The Warranty department of Alphatron Marine guarantees the fast, correct processing of warranty claims. To reassure customers that we are on top of things, we inform our customers in the meantime about the progress. Once a warranty claim is processed, customers receive a service report – signed for agreement - containing a detailed explanation to the customer.Read more
Thank you for your message. We will get to work for you as soon as possible.