As of 1 July 2014 the new IMO performance standard for the Voyage Data Recorder (VDR) takes effect. Shipowners are well prepared for this with the fourth generation VDR of JRC (Japan Radio Company), the JCY-1900, which is available in the spring. This reliable VDR complies with all the requirements and also offers a range of user-support functions such as real-time information, remote maintenance support of navigation and communication equipment as well as simple data retrieval via a handy USB port found on the display.
- A recording medium in both the fixed and float-free capsule (until 1 July either one is adequate).
- The recording of data for at least 48 hours in both capsules (until 1 July this is a minimum of 12 hours) and storage in the VDR for 30 days/720 hours.
- The recording of extra data: of both X and S band radars, ECDIS, AIS and – if installed – the inclinometer.
- Higher quality audio recordings.
- VDR alerts with detailed information
- the last captured image data of radar and ECDIS
- audio recordings from the microphone
- a simplified real-time monitor application
- information on aspects like the lifetime of the capsule batteries and the fan in the recording control unit, software versions of the installed equipment and connected sensors
- performance test results
SHARE THE LOVEBack to overview
Alphatron Marine once again presents itself at Maritime Industry
30 April 2019 - Rotterdam, the Netherlands, 30 April 2019 – The Inland shipping department of JRC/Alphatron Marine cordially invites you to the Maritime Industry exhibition at booth L-103 in Gorinchem, the Netherlands. Just like previous years, JRC/Alphatron Marine shows its complete line of navigation and communication equipment for the European inland shipping industry. This year we will be presenting a number of novelties such as the AlphaRiverTrackPilot, the updated AlphaCam, Radarlink, JMA-610, MF-line and a new VHF in addition to the familiar products.Read more
JRC/Alphatron Marine introduces their new GPS navigators
18 April 2019 - Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 18 April 2019 – JRC/Alphatron Marine is proud to announce the introduction of our new GPS navigators, the JLR-8400 and JLR-8600. Both JLR-8400 and JLR-8600 are reliable and accurate GPS navigators which carry the same JRC DNA with uniform design and intuitive, trusted operation.Read more