JRC has introduced a new, compact radar without type approval for small commercial vessels and yachts: the JMA 1030. This professional radar helps you get home safely. This is also a cost-effective solution when only the radar needs replacing but the plotter, navtex and wind meter still perform perfectly well.
- large, bright colour screen (7 inch), full touch control and a clear user interface, derived from JRC’s professional Multi Function Display line;
- better range performance due to a standard high output power of 4 kW;
- multi-speed, high-performing scanners whose rotation speed can be adjusted to the conditions;
- handy AIS overlay, whereby the AIS targets can be projected over the radar image;
- mini-arpa (automatic radar plotting aid) that calculates the possibility of a collision;
- user-programmable functions available directly on screen.
SHARE THE LOVEBack to overview
Replacing rate-of-turn indicators due to new legislation
2 July 2015 - The dates 31 December 2014 until 1 December 2017 at the latest is the period that many rate-of-turn indicators on inland vessels have to be replaced by a more modern type. Should you be unsure about the validity of your rate-of-turn indicator, we can clear this up for you.Read more
Contract for the supply of four integrated bridge systems for the US-based Seabulk Towing Inc.
12 May 2020 - JRC / Alphatron Marine has recently obtained a contract for the supply of four integrated bridge systems for the US-based Seabulk Towing Inc, a subsidiary of SEACOR Holdings Inc. Seabulk Towing Holdings Inc. provides ship services in seven ports in the Gulf of Mexico ports and Florida coast ports. Besides services they also offer customized solution-based offshore towing for short- and long-term project requirements. The new vessels, two upgraded ART 90-98US tugs, and two new Rapport 3000 are being built at Master Boat Builders. One of the tugboats is expected to be deliverd in December 2020. The other three tugboats will be delivered in January 2021, June 2021 and July 2021.Read more