JRC has introduced a new, compact radar without type approval for small commercial vessels and yachts: the JMA 1030. This professional radar helps you get home safely. This is also a cost-effective solution when only the radar needs replacing but the plotter, navtex and wind meter still perform perfectly well.
- large, bright colour screen (7 inch), full touch control and a clear user interface, derived from JRC’s professional Multi Function Display line;
- better range performance due to a standard high output power of 4 kW;
- multi-speed, high-performing scanners whose rotation speed can be adjusted to the conditions;
- handy AIS overlay, whereby the AIS targets can be projected over the radar image;
- mini-arpa (automatic radar plotting aid) that calculates the possibility of a collision;
- user-programmable functions available directly on screen.