JRC has introduced a new, compact radar without type approval for small commercial vessels and yachts: the JMA 1030. This professional radar helps you get home safely. This is also a cost-effective solution when only the radar needs replacing but the plotter, navtex and wind meter still perform perfectly well.
- large, bright colour screen (7 inch), full touch control and a clear user interface, derived from JRC’s professional Multi Function Display line;
- better range performance due to a standard high output power of 4 kW;
- multi-speed, high-performing scanners whose rotation speed can be adjusted to the conditions;
- handy AIS overlay, whereby the AIS targets can be projected over the radar image;
- mini-arpa (automatic radar plotting aid) that calculates the possibility of a collision;
- user-programmable functions available directly on screen.
SHARE THE LOVEBack to overview
Meet us at Nor-Fishing 2016
26 July 2016 - JRC, Alphatron Marine and ProNav are pleased to welcome you to Nor-Fishing exhibition in Trondheim, Norway. Here we will show the one man bridge, which will redefine the standard we know today. Experience first-hand how simple, intuitive and innovative control and operation are truly part of this turnkey solution. Officers and operators can concentrate on their main task with information accessible at the click of a button.Read more
Meet us at Baltexpo
6 September 2017 - Alphatron Marine and JRC are pleased to welcome you to Baltexpo exhibition in Gdansk, Poland. Here we will be presenting our unique, fully integrated AlphaBridge tugboat console. Experience first-hand the simple and innovative design where all the information is accessible at the click of a button.Read more