In addition to environmentally-friendly (LED) searchlights and LED navigation lighting, we can now supply you with LED floodlights and smaller fittings. The durable, stainless steel LED lighting made by the US Phoenix company provides energy-efficient illumination for your ship’s deck, corridors, gangways, cabins and other small areas or even your vessel logo.
- The 150W version has an illumination capacity of 13,750 lumen and can replace an HID fitting up to 400W.
- The 300W has an illumination capacity of 27,500 lumen and can replace an HID fitting up to 1000W.
- The 450W has an illumination capacity of 41,250 lumen and can replace an HID fitting up to 1500W.
- The Cube lamp (13W LED Area Light): this is a 13W fitting that delivers more than 1000 lumen to illuminate corridors, gangways, cabins and other small areas.
- The ARIES Series (16W LED floodlight): this 16W floodlight has been designed to replace 250W quartz halogen fittings, for instance to illuminate a logo on a chimney.
SHARE THE LOVEBack to overview
Alphatron Marine expands service and support in the Caribbean
5 July 2017 - Alphatron Marine is pleased to announce the expansion of our office located in Willemstad, Curacao. The office, located close to the Caribbean Sea, will enable the company to strengthen our presence and expand our activities in the Central American markets.Read more
Alphatron Marine is proud to introduce a sneak preview of their new product, the Alpha-MINDS
28 October 2019 - Alphatron Marine is proud to introduce a sneak preview of our new product, the Alpha-MINDS (Multifunctional Information Navigation & Docking System), for smaller and medium-sized vessels during Europort 2019 in Rotterdam.Read more