In addition to environmentally-friendly (LED) searchlights and LED navigation lighting, we can now supply you with LED floodlights and smaller fittings. The durable, stainless steel LED lighting made by the US Phoenix company provides energy-efficient illumination for your ship’s deck, corridors, gangways, cabins and other small areas or even your vessel logo.
- The 150W version has an illumination capacity of 13,750 lumen and can replace an HID fitting up to 400W.
- The 300W has an illumination capacity of 27,500 lumen and can replace an HID fitting up to 1000W.
- The 450W has an illumination capacity of 41,250 lumen and can replace an HID fitting up to 1500W.
- The Cube lamp (13W LED Area Light): this is a 13W fitting that delivers more than 1000 lumen to illuminate corridors, gangways, cabins and other small areas.
- The ARIES Series (16W LED floodlight): this 16W floodlight has been designed to replace 250W quartz halogen fittings, for instance to illuminate a logo on a chimney.
SHARE THE LOVEBack to overview
Meet us at Europort 2017
12 October 2017 - Alphatron Marine and JRC are pleased to welcome you at Europort where will be previewing some of the world’s most technologically advanced marine electronics and total solution concepts available today. Remote assistance is an important concept to the maritime industry, therefore we have implemented “Supported sailing” within the roots of our organisation and it will play a central role at the Europort. With our new support centre we are able to fully support ship’s from the shore, such as remote diagnostics, route and weather planning.Read more
More intensive support for Alphatron products in Asia Pacific
10 February 2014 - From April 2014 customers in the Asia Pacific region can expect more intensive support for new building projects and service-related issues as well as get to know the Alphatron product range better. In the context of international expansion, Alphatron Marine is investing in commercial and technical product training to dealers in this region and to the commercial staff of our partner there, JRC (Japan Radio Company).Read more