Are you looking for a very precise, type-approved standard gyrocompass for fast small vessels as well for sea-going vessels? From July the AlphaMidiCourse is available from Alphatron Marine in the European market at a competitive price. This new gyrocompass is a response to clear customer demand: the first orders have already been taken in advance of the introduction of the AlphaMidiCourse.
- AlphaBinnacle M: magnetic compass type-approved for vessels below 150GT.
- AlphaBinnacle H: magnetic compass type-approved for vessels above 150GT.
- JRC JLR-21/31: GPS compass type-approved as THD (Transmitting Heading Device) for all vessels.
- AlphaMidiCourse (HS): a standard gyrocompass, type-approved for all vessels above 500GT.
- AlphaMiniCourse: specially suited for vessels with limited space to mount a gyrocompass and whose requirements for ‘roll & pitch’ with extreme G forces and a fast rate of turn conditions are high. Type-approved for vessels above 500GT.
- AlphaFiberCourse: a very precise and totally maintenance-free gyrocompass based on laser technology for very agile vessels that require the utmost precision.
SHARE THE LOVEBack to overview
Full EC-type Examination certificate for the new JRC/Alphatron Marine AlphaPilot MFM Series.
23 April 2019 - Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 23 April 2019 – JRC/Alphatron Marine are proud to have received the full EC-type Examination certificate for the new AlphaPilot MFM Series.Read more
JRC/Alphatron Marine is proud to announce the Online Training Module at the Global Training Academy (GTA)
21 September 2020 - On 30th September 2020 we will launch our online learning management system. With this system training courses can be followed by our distributors, wherever they are in the world. Instead of traveling to one of our Centers of Excellence or other training locations, you can now log in via the GTA-portal on your mobile, tablet, or computer whenever and wherever it is most convenient for you. Exactly what you need to ensure your skills are up-to-date.Read more
Thank you for your message. We will get to work for you as soon as possible.