Are you looking for a very precise, type-approved standard gyrocompass for fast small vessels as well for sea-going vessels? From July the AlphaMidiCourse is available from Alphatron Marine in the European market at a competitive price. This new gyrocompass is a response to clear customer demand: the first orders have already been taken in advance of the introduction of the AlphaMidiCourse.
- AlphaBinnacle M: magnetic compass type-approved for vessels below 150GT.
- AlphaBinnacle H: magnetic compass type-approved for vessels above 150GT.
- JRC JLR-21/31: GPS compass type-approved as THD (Transmitting Heading Device) for all vessels.
- AlphaMidiCourse (HS): a standard gyrocompass, type-approved for all vessels above 500GT.
- AlphaMiniCourse: specially suited for vessels with limited space to mount a gyrocompass and whose requirements for ‘roll & pitch’ with extreme G forces and a fast rate of turn conditions are high. Type-approved for vessels above 500GT.
- AlphaFiberCourse: a very precise and totally maintenance-free gyrocompass based on laser technology for very agile vessels that require the utmost precision.
SHARE THE LOVEBack to overview
Full EC-type Examination certificate for the new JRC/Alphatron Marine AlphaPilot MFM Series.
23 April 2019 - Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 23 April 2019 – JRC/Alphatron Marine are proud to have received the full EC-type Examination certificate for the new AlphaPilot MFM Series.Read more
Professional JRC radar in a compact format
1 December 2014 - JRC has introduced a new, compact radar without type approval for small commercial vessels and yachts: the JMA 1030. This professional radar helps you get home safely. This is also a cost-effective solution when only the radar needs replacing but the plotter, navtex and wind meter still perform perfectly well.Read more