Are you looking for a very precise, type-approved standard gyrocompass for fast small vessels as well for sea-going vessels? From July the AlphaMidiCourse is available from Alphatron Marine in the European market at a competitive price. This new gyrocompass is a response to clear customer demand: the first orders have already been taken in advance of the introduction of the AlphaMidiCourse.
- AlphaBinnacle M: magnetic compass type-approved for vessels below 150GT.
- AlphaBinnacle H: magnetic compass type-approved for vessels above 150GT.
- JRC JLR-21/31: GPS compass type-approved as THD (Transmitting Heading Device) for all vessels.
- AlphaMidiCourse (HS): a standard gyrocompass, type-approved for all vessels above 500GT.
- AlphaMiniCourse: specially suited for vessels with limited space to mount a gyrocompass and whose requirements for ‘roll & pitch’ with extreme G forces and a fast rate of turn conditions are high. Type-approved for vessels above 500GT.
- AlphaFiberCourse: a very precise and totally maintenance-free gyrocompass based on laser technology for very agile vessels that require the utmost precision.
SHARE THE LOVEBack to overview
Alphatron Marine offers unique navigation experience with Transas simulator
23 May 2017 - Alphatron Marine is pleased to announce that the company has fitted its AlphaBridge solutions with the trusted Transas marine simulation system in training centers and showrooms around the world. This unique combination will enable practical know-how sharing on a whole new level and support the decision-making process, offering an uncompromised and thorough insight of the AlphaBridge and its ergonomic and technical capabilities.Read more
JRC/Alphatron Marine introduces the new AlphaHeatDetectionSystem
9 September 2019 - JRC/Alphatron Marine is proud to announce their new solution, the AlphaHeatDetectionSystem. Onboard you have to deal with various dangers and risks. For example, the possible threats as heat sources enter the vessel undetected. Between 2005 and 2016 alone, 35 fires were detected and registered on RoRo ships. In all identified cases, the fire was caused by a vehicle or cargo. But what if you can be ahead of this, and the heat can be detected in an early stage, even before smoke or fire are seen. Early detection is often cited as key to preventing loss of life, ship and extensive cargo damage. Therefore, we developed the AlphaHeatDetectionSystem.Read more