Are you looking for a very precise, type-approved standard gyrocompass for fast small vessels as well for sea-going vessels? From July the AlphaMidiCourse is available from Alphatron Marine in the European market at a competitive price. This new gyrocompass is a response to clear customer demand: the first orders have already been taken in advance of the introduction of the AlphaMidiCourse.
- AlphaBinnacle M: magnetic compass type-approved for vessels below 150GT.
- AlphaBinnacle H: magnetic compass type-approved for vessels above 150GT.
- JRC JLR-21/31: GPS compass type-approved as THD (Transmitting Heading Device) for all vessels.
- AlphaMidiCourse (HS): a standard gyrocompass, type-approved for all vessels above 500GT.
- AlphaMiniCourse: specially suited for vessels with limited space to mount a gyrocompass and whose requirements for ‘roll & pitch’ with extreme G forces and a fast rate of turn conditions are high. Type-approved for vessels above 500GT.
- AlphaFiberCourse: a very precise and totally maintenance-free gyrocompass based on laser technology for very agile vessels that require the utmost precision.
SHARE THE LOVEBack to overview
Houston Center of Excellence open for business
5 February 2015 - JRC and Alphatron Marine are pleased to announce the opening of the Center of Excellence in Houston, TX, USA. Operating from a brand new industrial building with over 7,500 square foot, this intensifies the platform to further expand the strong partnership of JRC and Alphatron Marine.Read more
New AlphaBridge revealed at Kormarine 2017
11 October 2017 - JRC and Alphatron Marine are pleased to introduce a brand new and simplistic designed AlphaBridge solution, targeted at medium and small type vessels. The design approach enables optimized viewing in the wheelhouse and full control from a sitting position.Read more