Are you looking for a very precise, type-approved standard gyrocompass for fast small vessels as well for sea-going vessels? From July the AlphaMidiCourse is available from Alphatron Marine in the European market at a competitive price. This new gyrocompass is a response to clear customer demand: the first orders have already been taken in advance of the introduction of the AlphaMidiCourse.
- AlphaBinnacle M: magnetic compass type-approved for vessels below 150GT.
- AlphaBinnacle H: magnetic compass type-approved for vessels above 150GT.
- JRC JLR-21/31: GPS compass type-approved as THD (Transmitting Heading Device) for all vessels.
- AlphaMidiCourse (HS): a standard gyrocompass, type-approved for all vessels above 500GT.
- AlphaMiniCourse: specially suited for vessels with limited space to mount a gyrocompass and whose requirements for ‘roll & pitch’ with extreme G forces and a fast rate of turn conditions are high. Type-approved for vessels above 500GT.
- AlphaFiberCourse: a very precise and totally maintenance-free gyrocompass based on laser technology for very agile vessels that require the utmost precision.
SHARE THE LOVEBack to overview
New CEO Alphatron Marine Group
8 August 2017 - Mr. Bart Brom (55 years old), currently Director and Business Unit Manager Marine & Offshore at Eekels Technology in Kolham, will be appointed as the CEO of Alphatron Marine Group in Rotterdam, effective from 1 January 2018.Read more
AlphaBridge delivered to Multi-role Aviation Training Vessel MV Sycamore
20 July 2017 - Alphatron Marine is pleased to announce the delivery of an extensive AlphaBridge package to the Multi-role Aviation Training Vessel (MATV) MV Sycamore for the Royal Australian Navy through the Serco Australia managed Fleet Marine Services Contract. The package consists of fully advanced navigation and communication equipment and is supplemented by a broad scope of tools and solutions that incorporate the latest maritime technology.Read more