Are you looking for a very precise, type-approved standard gyrocompass for fast small vessels as well for sea-going vessels? From July the AlphaMidiCourse is available from Alphatron Marine in the European market at a competitive price. This new gyrocompass is a response to clear customer demand: the first orders have already been taken in advance of the introduction of the AlphaMidiCourse.
- AlphaBinnacle M: magnetic compass type-approved for vessels below 150GT.
- AlphaBinnacle H: magnetic compass type-approved for vessels above 150GT.
- JRC JLR-21/31: GPS compass type-approved as THD (Transmitting Heading Device) for all vessels.
- AlphaMidiCourse (HS): a standard gyrocompass, type-approved for all vessels above 500GT.
- AlphaMiniCourse: specially suited for vessels with limited space to mount a gyrocompass and whose requirements for ‘roll & pitch’ with extreme G forces and a fast rate of turn conditions are high. Type-approved for vessels above 500GT.
- AlphaFiberCourse: a very precise and totally maintenance-free gyrocompass based on laser technology for very agile vessels that require the utmost precision.
SHARE THE LOVEBack to overview
Innovative and integrated pushboat bridge unveiled for USA
5 June 2015 - JRC and Alphatron Marine are pleased to introduce a unique pushboat bridge concept dedicated for the American river and inland waterways. Harnessing 25 years of European inland waterways experience a careful balance is struck between the latest technological advancements and the unique operating requirements for some of the world’s largest rivers.Read more
Alphatron Marine and Terma agree on further cooperation
25 November 2020 - As of 24 November 2020, Alphatron Marine B.V. and Terma A/S have formalized their relation by signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). The MOU reaffirms the long-lasting cooperation between the two companies and expresses a mutual intention to strengthen and expand the partnership.Read more