Alphatron Marine is an important player in Maritime Navigation & Communication, Instrumentation and Automation. With our head office in Rotterdam (the Netherlands) and several smaller branches in Europe, the USA, Mexico and Singapore we always endeavour to be close to our customers. From the service department in our office in Zwijndrecht (Belgium) we arrange attendances for the repair and service to equipment on board of ships. Due to the growth of our organisation, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated
Problem solving and customer oriented, proactive technician
What do we expect from you?
Alphatron Marine supplies high quality navigation and communication equipment for the maritime sector and as Service Engineer you will be the expert in these electronic systems. You will receive a thorough internal education of at least six months after which you will start the job on site. You will travel, at first together with an experienced colleague, to ships, platforms and shipyards to solve technical failures, upgrade older systems or install new systems and commissioning these. After the training you will go out on service visits alone. You will mainly be based in Belgium, but incidentally you will also be available to travel elsewhere for short periods of time.
What do we ask from you?
- You have finished a Bachelor’s degree in electro technology or have achieved a similar level through work experience
- You have a driver’s license (B)
- You have knowledge of and affinity with the maritime sector
- You are customer oriented and show initiative
- You work efficient and accurate
- You are problem solving, both individually as well as in a team
- You have good knowledge of Dutch, English and French, both verbally and in writing
- You have a proactive attitude and want to solve issues or develop new ways of handling problems
- You are flexible and willing to work and travel outside office hours
What characterises you?
- Customer oriented
- Being able to present and solve problems analytically but clearly
- Perfectionistic and attention to quality
- Thinking out-of-the-box
- Showing initiative
What do we offer you?
- A versatile and internationally oriented position that you can make yours
- Young and enterprising atmosphere
- Possibilities to develop within the company
- An inspiring work environment in a flat organisation
- Working conditions suitable to your responsibilities
Are you the proactive and customer oriented colleague we are looking for and do you match the requirements? Apply now through the “Apply Now” button below and send us a covering letter and your CV.Zurück zur Übersicht Jetzt bewerben