Field Service Engineer
We are JRC Alphatron Marine. A renowned supplier of integrated bridge solutions, representative of the most important brands in the Maritime industry and producer of unique complementary products. Our teams consist of the best professionals in the field of development, design, engineering, service and commerce. With full support of Centers of Excellence in Tokyo, Rotterdam, Singapore and Houston, we bring quality and innovation to users, operators and shipyards, and we change the future of ship, land communication and navigation.
For our Curaçao-office we are looking for a:
Field Service Engineer
As Service Engineer you will be the expert in high quality navigation and communication equipment for the maritime ‘High Seas' sector. You will receive a thorough internal education of at least two months after which you will start the job on site. You will travel, at first together with an experienced colleague, to ships, platforms and shipyards to solve technical failures, upgrade older systems or install new systems and commissioning these. You will be based in Curacao, but incidentally you will also be available to travel elsewhere for short periods of time.
In this position you are, among other things, responsible for:
- Servicing, installing, commissioning and troubleshooting of marine communication and navigation equipment;
- Providing technical support on email / phone enquiries to service coordinators;
- Ensuring test results are consistent;
- Completing of Installation- and commissioning work with proper reports;
- Management of Service report, record on service, maintenance, warranty, and repair works;
- Liaising with Service Coordinator and relevant suppliers to provide technical solutions for defect reports relating to equipment and follow up to customer’s requirement.
Personal Qualities / Attributes
- Diploma in Electronics/Communications/ RF Technology/ Marine or relevant working experience in installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of marine navigation equipment;
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in marine & offshore industries;
- Customer oriented;
- Being able to present and solve problems analytically;
- Perfectionist and attention to quality;
- Thinking out-of-the-box;
- Showing initiative.
This is a great opportunity for the right highly motivated individual to join an international maritime company offering good salary and benefits package.
If interested, please send your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com. Response deadline: December 31st , 2021Zurück zur ÜbersichtJetzt bewerben
Thank you for your message. We will get to work for you as soon as possible.