Alphatron Marine is an important player in Maritime Navigation & Communication, Instrumentation and Automation. With our head office in Rotterdam (the Netherlands) and several smaller branches in Europe, the USA, Mexico and Singapore we always endeavour to be close to our customers. From our head office in Rotterdam all warranty claims for customer and distributors are handled. Due to the expansion of the team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated
Accurate and customer oriented jack-of-all trades
What do we expect from you?
As Warranty Controller you are responsible for accepting, assessing and handling warranty claims. You accept a new warranty claim, process this in the system and assess whether it is indeed a warranty case. You take in the defective parts and assess these. When possible, you send in a claim for the defective parts to our suppliers, you monitor these claims and take care of the administrative process as well as keep in contact with the customer or distributor. You are in close contact with international dealers and/or agents to arranges service visits, get quotes and stipulate deals on service as well as parts and arrange that the warranty claim gets solved.
Once the claim has been solved, you take care of the administrative completion; you close the order in the system, are responsible for the post-calculation and invoicing (which is done by the billing department) and lastly you file the order. You report about the made cost to the manager on a monthly basis.
What do we ask from you?
- You have completed an education at MBO-4 level; preferably in administration or a technical education
- Have strong administrative skills and have good knowledge of MS-Office
- Experience with Navision is an advantage
- You have technical insight or are interested in learning about the technical aspects of our products
- You have good knowledge of Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- Affinity with the maritime sector is an advantage. Experience in working in a technical company is an advantage
- Taking on tasks gives you energy and you are result oriented
What characterises you?
- Customer oriented and involved in the company
- Accurate and critical
- Showing initiative
- Independent and communicatively strong
What do we offer you?
- A versatile and independent position
- A young and enterprising atmosphere
- Possibilities to develop within the company
- An inspiring work environment in a flat organisation
- An office overlooking the New Maas river
- Working conditions suitable to your responsibilities
Are you looking for a dynamic and independent job, in which you are free to show initiative to help professionalise the company and do you match the requirements? Apply now through the “Apply Now” button below and send us a covering letter and your CV.Zurück zur Übersicht Jetzt bewerben