Senior Software Engineer
Are you looking for an exciting job in the maritime sector and are you a software professional at heart? Get on board with Alphatron Marine!
Automation. With our head office in Rotterdam and several branches in Europe, the USA, Mexico, Curacao and Singapore we always endeavour to be close to our customers.
The Product Development department has a central role within Alphatron Marine and is based in the head office in Rotterdam. Here we develop our own products but also coordinate product development with our key partners. Due to the professionalization of the department and expansion of the activities we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced:
Senior Software Engineer (m/f)
What do we expect from you?
As a software engineer you manage one or more product development projects and are responsible for the development of its software. Besides this you prepare the information required for colleagues to write documentation such as a manual or brochure. You will actively contribute to our continuous improvement by sharing your ideas on new products and/or product improvements.
What do we ask from you?
- You have finished an education at Bachelor or Master level in engineering
- You have at least 8 years of relevant working experience in software development
- Knowledge of the maritime sector is an advantage
- You have excellent knowledge of English, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of Dutch, at least verbally, is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good knowledge of of C#, C++, UML, WPF, Design Patterns, SOLID/GRASP principles
- Skilled with Python, Unit testing, GCC, Linux, Open GL
- Experience with Jira and SCRUM are an advantage
- Reflection, Dependency Injection and MVVM are part of your daily vocabulary
- Willing to travel for occasional short business trips
What characterizes you?
- Analytical thinker
- Team player
- Structured approach
- Perfectionistic and attention to quality
- Hands-on mentality
- You take initiative and are creative
What do we offer you?
- An independent and challenging role in an ambitious team of people
- A prominent, growing and leading organisation within the market
- Possibilities to develop within the company
- An inspiring work environment in a flat organization
- Working conditions suitable to your responsibilities
Are you looking for a dynamic and independent position, in which you are free to show initiative to help professionalise the company and do you match the requirement? Apply now through the “Apply Now” button below and send us a covering letter and your CV.Zurück zur Übersicht Jetzt bewerben