Alphatron Marine is an important player in Maritime Navigation & Communication, Instrumentation and Automation. With our head office in Rotterdam (the Netherlands) and several smaller branches in Europe, the USA, Curacao and Singapore we always endeavor to be close to our customers. From our head office in Rotterdam as many central agreements as possible will be made with suppliers. For our Purchasing team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated.
Proactive builder who will take our purchase department to the next level
What do we expect from you?
As Purchaser, you are responsible for the purchase result. You will start with streamlining of our purchase processes. Your aim is to terminate as many frame agreements as possible and to enter an international cooperation for the entire Alphatron Marine organization regarding the most important purchase packages. Because of this, you realize besides cost savings also clear cooperation agreements and partnerships based on SLA’s. You will design the purchase policy, ensure a proper documenting and abidance, and you aim to obtain efficiency where possible. You contribute to an optimal supply chain in close cooperation with Sales and Operations. As a sparring partner for our management you will help to further professionalize our strong growing international Alphatron Marine organization. You will also work as hands-on purchaser and will f.e. enter purchase orders when needed and are in contact with suppliers to follow up on orders
What do we ask of you?
- You can work and think at an HBO level, preferably supplemented with NEVI 1. NEVI 2 is an advantage
- Minimal three years’ experience as initial purchaser, preferably in the maritime sector or a technical organization
- Experience in drafting and terminating frame agreements and knowledge of the legal aspects of these agreements
- You are used to working with ERP (Navision is an advantage) and Excel
- You are a strong negotiator who wants to work both strategically and hands-on
- You have excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both verbally as in writing
- Affinity with the maritime sector and experience in a technical environment is an advantage
- Taking on tasks gives you energy and you are result oriented
What characterizes you?
- Feeling for commercial opportunity’s
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiator with an eye for long term relationships
- Visionary person who can design and implement strategies
- Stress resistant
- Result and customer oriented
- Perfectionist with attention for quality
- Hands-on mentality
- Full of initiatives
What do we offer you?
- A versatile and independent position
- A young and enterprising atmosphere
- Possibilities to develop within the company
- An inspiring work environment in a flat organization
- An office overlooking the New Maas river
- Working conditions suitable to your responsibilities
Are you looking for a dynamic and independent job, in which you are free to show initiative to help professionalize the company and do you match the requirements? Apply now through the “Apply Now” button below and send us a covering letter and your CV.Zurück zur Übersicht Jetzt bewerben