The primary responsibility of a warehouse coordinator is to processes customer orders and assembles the appropriate materials. Assist with shipping and receiving and are responsible for maintaining organized inventory tracking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows Alphatron Marine USA (AMU) policies and business ethics
- Works in accordance with AMU ISO 9001 procedures using applicable tools
- Processes customer orders and assembles the appropriate materials
- Pick and pack materials for workshop, suppliers and customers.
- Assist with shipping and receiving
- Stock and inventory material as they arrive to warehouse
- Communicate effectively with customers to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Administer receipt/dispatch of materials into ERP system.
- Prepare goods ready for dispatch while prioritizing the task
- Ensure the warehouse floors remains organized and neat
- Performs other duties assigned by the management
- Ensuring adherence to workplace safety and worksite organization and management.
For the execution of the tasks the Warehouse Coordinator, maintains contacts with the following departments:
- Sales and Service regarding dispatch of goods.
- Purchasing regarding supplies.
- Carriers regarding registering dispatches
- Customers (External)
- Associate Degree or equivalent education in technical field
- 5 plus years of experience as a Warehouse Coordinator
- Work according to agreed ISO 9001 procedures and work instructions.
- Forklift certified
- Hazmat Certification is a plus but not required
- Time flexibility and self-reliance, along with the ability to work independently, safely and communicate effectively are must
- Must be organized and someone who understand time management
- Must be self-motivated, goal and customer oriented
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a changing environment
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Frequently requires carrying 20–50 lbs. climbing ladders and exposure to weather
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- Frequently utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical info, and use a keyboard
- Frequently required to stand and walk
- Occasionally required to sit and perform computer/desk work
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity