Are you a seasoned Marine Electronics Engineer with proven performance and multibrand experience onboard IMO vessels? Get on board!
Alphatron Marine is an important player in maritime navigation & communication, instrumentation and automation. With our head office in Rotterdam (the Netherlands) and several smaller branches in Europe, the USA, Mexico and Singapore we always endeavor to be close to our customers. From our service departments throughout the Netherlands we arrange attendances for the repair and service to equipment on board of ships.
In January 2014, JRC and Alphatron Marine integrated into a single company, creating one of the largest international networks specialized in the design, manufacture, supply and maintenance of marine electronics. The organization is currently in the process of international expansion with centers of excellence (COE) in Rotterdam, Tokyo, Houston and Singapore that interact in with other offices located in Germany, Poland, Belgium, France, Korea, Greece, Brazil and China. Alphatron Marine Iberia, based in Madrid, is one of the latest additions to this network and is responsible for the sales and service in the Spanish and Portuguese markets
For Spain, Algeciras area, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated:
Problem solving and customer oriented, proactive technician
What do we expect from you?
- Start and fully develop service activities in the Algeciras area.
- Carry out and coordinate services onboard vessels on behalf of Alphatron Marine Iberia, S.L., Alphatron Marine, B.V. and Japan Radio Co. or other group companies when required.
- Carry out services in the rest of Spain when required.
- Carry out services in other areas of the world when required (ocasionally).
- Installation, commissioning and sea trials of marine electronics equipment sold by the company.
- Correctly fulfill and submit servireports and other service/installation related documents according to group needs and internal procedures.
- Support in other areas of the service department: coordination, quotation of spares, warranties, etc. as stated by Service/Technical Manager & Training.
- Contact with AMIB coordinator and agents, customers, manufacturers, service partners, etc. involved in assigned services when required.
- Will attend to training at manufacturer premises when required.
- Will provide support during the installation of equipment in exhibitions in Spain.
- Will report to Service/Technical Manager & Training.
What do we ask from you?
- You will be autonomous and self-propelled in all your service related tasks.
- You will driven by productivity and you will be ready to be evaluated under that parameter.
- You will be driven by the net profit generated by your activity and you will be ready to be evaluated under that parameter.
- You will pursue the highest quality and FTF and you will be used to be evaluated under that parameter.
- You will be able to generate your own services apart from the ones you receive from within the group.
- You will be attending international and national customers when required and you will be able to adapt to the specifics of each group.
- You will pursue customer satisfaction and aim for long term business relationships.
- You will manage a service from its very initial stages all the way to closing the job autonomously and responsibly.
- You will demonstrate social abilities when dealing with the persons involved in a service: vessel´s crew, owner representatives, agents, superintendents, manufacturers, external and internal staff, etc.
- You will be strict in following IMO and Class requirements as well as in following established internal procedures and practices.
What characterizes you?
- Customer oriented
- Being able to present and solve problems analytically but clearly
- Perfectionistic and attention to quality
- Thinking out-of-the-box
- Showing initiative
In addition, the ideal candidate will provide the company with:
- High functional mobility as a result of its short lifespan and reduced staff.
- Personal commitment to the organization and project where it will be possible to develop a solid career in the long term.
- Master English and Spanish as daily working languages.
- You will be familiar or willing to learn Navision Dynamics as you daily service ERP tool.
The work environment will be that of a fast and dynamic small and young organization that counts with the support and the resources of a leading multinational manufacturer in the sector. The candidate will be comfortable when measured by the industry typical performance indicators (FTF, service revenue, normal and OT hours invoiced, etc.).
Are you looking for a dynamic and independent job where you get the opportunity to develop yourself and you meet the above profile? Apply now by sending us a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.Zurück zur Übersicht