As of 1 July 2014 the new IMO performance standard for the Voyage Data Recorder (VDR) takes effect. Shipowners are well prepared for this with the fourth generation VDR of JRC (Japan Radio Company), the JCY-1900, which is available in the spring. This reliable VDR complies with all the requirements and also offers a range of user-support functions such as real-time information, remote maintenance support of navigation and communication equipment as well as simple data retrieval via a handy USB port found on the display.
- A recording medium in both the fixed and float-free capsule (until 1 July either one is adequate).
- The recording of data for at least 48 hours in both capsules (until 1 July this is a minimum of 12 hours) and storage in the VDR for 30 days/720 hours.
- The recording of extra data: of both X and S band radars, ECDIS, AIS and – if installed – the inclinometer.
- Higher quality audio recordings.
- VDR alerts with detailed information
- the last captured image data of radar and ECDIS
- audio recordings from the microphone
- a simplified real-time monitor application
- information on aspects like the lifetime of the capsule batteries and the fan in the recording control unit, software versions of the installed equipment and connected sensors
- performance test results
SHARE THE LOVEZurück zur Übersicht
JRC and Alphatron Marine fully operational during COVID-19 crisis
22 April 2020 - Given the situation regarding COVID-19 virus and despite the limitations currently applicable, JRC and Alphatron Marine are fully operational. Because the majority of our products are made in our production facilities in Japan and Europe, we can still supply many items from stock. Our main products are also suitable for remote maintenance. This makes it possible to remotely diagnose the situation on board your ship and even solve malfunctions. Everything to limit the decommissioning of your ships.Mehr
Alphatron Marine signed a CSC agreement with Cobham SATCOM
29 März 2021 - As a multi-brand company and system integrator, Alphatron Marine has been delivering SAILOR equipment by Cobham SATCOM for years. At the end of last year, Alphatron Marine and Cobham SATCOM signed a Certified Service Center (CSC) contract, which means that we are joining the Service 2.0 network as one of the preferred service suppliers in the Netherlands and Belgium. “This gives us the future possibility to increase our services in Belgium and the Netherlands”, according to Erik van Boom, Managing Director Alphatron Marine Netherlands.Mehr